Tujhse Hai Raabta

Leap -> new actress gonna join the show opposite Malhar / Sehban

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

A leap will take place in a few days and a ne actress will be entering the show opposite Malhar / Sehban. What do you guys think about it?

My opinion: I don't get it why every show is so hyped of taking a leap? I mean .. isn't it even possible without the leap? Now after 453 Episodes we got a proper "I love you" scene for Malhar and Kalyani and now they will seperate their ways again after marriage??? How often do they need to get married? 😆 it's already the third marriage of both (or maybe more that I don't remember) And we already had too much of those "opposite actresses and actors!!" there is nothing new we get I think...

Meet The New Parallel Lead in 'Tujhse Hai Raabta'

The show will be taking a leap of few years which is said to be taking place around the 13th of August. It is also being said that post the leap. Kalyani (Sheikh) and Malhar (Azim) will be seen living separately thus parting ways.

August 4, 2020 4:48 PM

In times where almost every major show has returned to being on-air and news shows are also being planned for in the near future, there is also an array of developments that some of the biggest shows will be going through.

One of them is Zee TV's popular show, Tujhse Hai Raabta. The Sehban Azim-Reem Sheikh starrer has been one of the leading shows for Zee TV for a long time now and even though it is currently facing minor struggles in terms of viewership in the post-lockdown period, it is already on the verge of a gradual rise in the numbers.

In order to keep the eyes glued and in fact increase the amount of it, the show is all set to practice one of the most known tricks in the book - take a leap. The show will be taking a leap of a few years which is said to be taking place around the 13th of August. It is also being said that post the leap. Kalyani (Sheikh) and Malhar (Azim) will be seen living separately thus parting ways.

And hence, owing to the same, the makers have roped in a new entry in the form of actor Srishti Maheshwari, who will be now seen playing the parallel lead in the show, and in fact will be seen falling in love with Malhar. Maheshwari is known for her roles in shows like Divya Drishti, Aladdin- Naam Toh Suna Hoga among others.

We are certain this big twist will be awaited by the fans of the show, isn't it? What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/meet-the-new-parallel-lead-in-tujhse-hai-raabta_167605?ri=6&rv=6203

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kahi vi nhi likha she will b opposite  malhar.its written  that she will fall for Malhar. So in that case Rachit too was an obsessive  lover of kalyani. He was in love with her. She is jst like an other hurdle. Kalyani will b his love. So this parallel lead ka bakwas cvs hume khila nhi payenge. It will always Kalma.

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't look anymore if I'm so good with partings. And or peacefully they break up what movie.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kalma ka just phera hoga no full fledged marraige before leap

They will promise each other that they will be togather always no matter what before leap 

No exact marraige is happening