Anupamaa

Hurts to watch

angel81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel sad after watching Anupama. What a sad show where a woman has no money of her own and she looks for the money she’s hidden in various jars in her kitchen. Anupama was so helpless. She doesn’t even have enough money hidden to pay for the camera. She can’t even ask her husband for money.
I can’t wait for Vanraj and his mother’s fall from the high horse both of them are on. Can’t wait to see the reaction of Paritosh who worships his father but thinks his mother is a loser.

I have high expectations that the makers of the show will justify all the humiliation that has been served to Anupama all these years.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me too, felt bad seeing her scrambling for money, running from jar to jar. Anupama is nothing but a glorified maid in that house. That mother in law needs to be taken down several pegs and I hope it is no quick salvation for her. As for Vanraj, he is a terrible man. Treating his wife like a chattel while romancing his subordinate at work, what a family man he is! I hope Anupama teaches him a good lesson and hope she leaves him for good. And that Kavya goes back to Anirudh. Will serve Vanraj right to fall from grace, be at the receiving end of his kids’ contempt, and take a rough tumble from his high horse. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

उस वनराज के वेतन में 5 लाख की वृद्धि है और वह अपने बेटे को थप्पड़ मार रहा है और अपनी पत्नी को सिर्फ इसलिए डांट रहा है क्योंकि उसके बेटे और पत्नी ने डाउन पेमेंट में 15000 रुपये में कैमरा खरीदा था? 

वनराज जैसे कुछ लोगों को अपने जीवन में सब कुछ मिल जाता है, Phir bhi bina baat ka नाटक karna hai 

। प्रति माह 15000 कैमरा के लिए कितना ईएमआई? मुश्किल से 1000 प्रति माह वनराज सिर्फ 1000 ईएमआई प्रति माह के लिए समर को थप्पड़ मार रहा है? क्या यह ईएमआई इतना बड़ा वनराज है? किसका वेतन में 5 लाख की वृद्धि हुई है? 

और सास 15000 का मुआवजा मांग रही है,? लालचीता और un satisfaction  इतनी hidden , अनुपमा और समर दोनों के लिए बहुत बुरा लगा, दोनों ने अभी भी वनराज की ऊंची आय के बावजूद कम कीमत में कैमरा खरीदा है, लेकिन फिर भी dono को वनराज और सास दोनों का अपमान मिल रहा है  anupama  poor family  se  aayi hai aur  isi baat ka  vanraj aur mother  fayda utha rahe. One day both vanraj and his mother arrogance will break

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

soon vinraj and paritosh come to know kavya can be good friend and  gf but she cant be good mother

the way anupama give her full life to family kavya never going to do the same 

the thing which hurts more is anu didnt talk in front of his husband somewhere its same in all culture but she should take against atleast when her own son insult her