Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 32. - Page 2

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys I sometimes feel KHKT is a half backed bread by Sandeep Sikand. He proved himself to be a pucca Sindhi when production values comes😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: cygnet9

I

Guys I sometimes feel KHKT is a half backed bread by Sandeep Sikand. He proved himself to be a pucca Sindhi when production values comes😆

Absolutely agree ! Sab kuch aadha adhoora ! 🤣

The most disappointing part with KHKT was that the main story was left untouched. The show opened with 1.6 trps i feel if they had started focussing on the main storyline it would have been eye pleasing for all viewers. Like the first week of khkt except the 3rd episode was a drag fest. I feel on 3rd episode we got the most trps. Padmaja do you know from where to collect each day trps. 😒

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sakpika

https://twitter.com/Ankita12271228/status/1291796631340191745

Lol is it only me who initially liked this gesture... But now I just do this- ...🤣

🤣 🤣

I really liked this scene when it was aired on TV. But now, whenever I came across this scene, I will laugh loudly and will hate Sippy's even more including Rohit.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

You know what guys the thing that use to make me emotional and infact cry was those praying circles khkt fans use to make during its ending phase. They prayed for high trps and infact trp viewers too tried their best after they came to know that the show is ending but nothing worked, Sp's poisonous promos ruined everything. In each and every promo Sona was shown either fighting or crying. Aisi kya dushmani thi iss channel ko that they didnt even let us live in peace by giving a quality promo. Remember when khkt got 2.3 trps at that time sp shared a third class promo of everyone blaming Sona for Pooja's najayas crap. Good thing now is that the channel is real suffering and i wish to see it suffering more. Abhi bhi iss channel ko akal nahi aayi i mean Shaadi Mubarak is slated to launch from 17th aug and today is 8th aug. Where is the promotion ? Ye channel bandh honewala hai kya jo itni berukhi i mean how !!! The content officer of this channel should quit the job !! 

Sree_mk thumbnail

Haha. It is true. In KHKT, the most disappointing things are costumes and camera work. In other serials, even side characters also have very rich and classy costumes. In KHKT, they didn't even provide good costumes for leads. Thay didn't even gave good costumes for Ronakshi for their wedding 🤢. If you observe Rajan shahi serials and KHKT, we can clearly feel that production values were very low in standard for KHKT. I agree with both Neon and Sakshi here.

Arko1 thumbnail

--

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

@Sree After watching Pinjra's promo i feel the show is a very regressive concept and this will help the show to increase its trp. 😵 Like Omkar (Main lead) wants to win Mayura's (Female lead) love by kidnapping her. I mean what even is this ! Dimaag ka dahi kardiya 🤣

Just now, I checked Colors TV Instagram page. Ya, Pinjra promo is filled with all negative vibes like one sister hating her own sister, parents giving more importance to the beauty of their own children and typical ITV ML. And I didn't liked Naagin 5 promo also. Costumes they gave to Hina, Dheeraj and other male actor were very disappointing and not looking good at all. I didn't watched any Naagin series before. So I don't know about costumes of the remaining Naagin seasons. 

In Star plus, they didn't uploaded any new promo for their Shaadi Mubarak serial till now. Promotion is very important for any new serials to get good opening week TRP's. God knows why Star plus is not promoting their all serials equally. 

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

I agree with you all 😡

Now my turn 😈

(1) Frankly speaking if Khkt never had those first 82 episodes and Ronakshi. I would have never watched this show. The toxicity was trippled after marriage IMO. I simply hated the fact that Rohit manhandled Sona & Pari. Tapasya deserved the manhandling, but yeah there's a but. This could have been handled way more sensibly.

(2) Sickand was sooooo busy in chattering about that stupid BB13 that he completely side lined his own show and i simply hate this.

(3) The time when Naira, Mishti and even Prerna was wearing ravishing indo western outfits. Our Sona was shown in GAMCHAA type sarees 🤣I will never forgive cvs for this. Even after leap dresses where nothing stunning, it was kinda same recycling the old stuff. And the most irritating episode when Sona jumped into the garbage to find some shit (I dont even remember). I mean what even. Do din nahi hue the she got married to Rohit and they shown her like a garbage cleaning lady. She is actress Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy or Gangu teli 🤢

(4) The cinematography and lights. Aaaaaaaah. I had to increase my phone's brightness fully still i didnt understood what the hell did happened. The episode where Sona met with an accident was sooo OTT. She turned and the truck hit her, the blood was shown as if like milk is splashing on screen. I mean cheee ye kya bakwass thaa. 🤣🤢

(5) No promo for wedding. Go to hell Starplus !!! 🤬

(6) Now importantly, I used to watch khkt for Ronakshi and some other SANE & CUTE characters. Not for Pari & Rohan's third class EMA. They completely sidelined Pulkii and Pooja was shown so obnoxious at a time ! Pathetic.

(7) Hated the fact that they turned a beautiful dream wedding into ORANGE WEDDING !!! People literally compared it with GOT's Red Wedding. I mean what the hell, Sonakshi is a big tv actress and Rohit is a popular cardiac surgeon, their marriage should have been in atleast outdoor like Goa or somewhere in foreign. Ye kya ghatiya marriage hall book kiya thaa Suman ne paise bachane ke chakkar mein 🥺

(8) CYLINDER DIDI should have never been a part of this show ! Never never never never never !!! 👎🏼🤢

(9) Why Veena Why !!! Why did you destroyed your character and became characterless yourself !!! Why Sona why you turned yourself so MAHAAN !!! Why Rohit Why you didnt supported Sona !!! Why Naren Why did you wore saree only to scare audience 🤣 (kidding). Whyyyy Badimumma Whyyyy did you played STATUE OF LIBERTY !!!! 🤣

(10) SR !!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am ending my rant here but abhi bhi rant baaki hai 🤣

I hated the Tapasya one as well😡 I remember stalking the forum and reading stuff like, "Rohit looked so hot when he was angry"... Mujhe hot ka pata nahi, but it was extremely cringy and foolish🤢

The saree kaand of the PH toh baat bhi mat karo👎🏼 Costumes ke naam par kya kachra de rahe the leads ko🤢

Sona's accidentally part toh mujhe samjh bhi nahi aaya🤪 I couldn't see a thing and I'm actually happy I couldn't. Molestation is too difficult to watch😭

Orange wedding has made me to hate the colour orange 😏😏🤒🤒

Point 9🤣👍🏼

I totally agree, when ever I see this welcome video I feel like punching Rohit the character, thank God it was Karan's acting otherwise me was like😈 From the very next moment after marriage Sona was ignored by sippy's. Remember Grihapravesh, where everyone ran towards Rohan inclusing Rohit. It was only after Vimmy reminds then they remember that they left Sona as door step.

Hehe same!!!😈

Oh the grihapravesh incident simply foreshadowed the importance of Sona😡 

That Shitty family never accepted Sona as a part of their family, for them the important thing was Rohit getting married that is it...🤢

https://twitter.com/ssrs_frver/status/1291987884963033088

Beautiful thread☺️

*Ignore the costumes 😉*

My babies ❤️💕💕❤️

KHKT mastered the bidai scene❤️ It couldn't have been better! I thought bohot rona dhona hoga and I'll get bored😆 OMG I was so wrong!! Both Dips and Anahita ma'am were par excellent ❤️ The moong salad touch was so heartbreaking yet beautifully executed💕❤️

Unki first night ki toh baat bhi na karenge🤣