What If? An IPKKND rewrite (FF)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey, 

I have been a silent reader of IPKKND fictions for a while and I somehow had the itch to write one. The characters in my story are a bit different. A little more human, like I would want to say. It's a different take on the ending of the six months contract. It always bothered me that the foundation of Arnav and Khushi's relationship had always been force, blackmail and push comes to shove. 

I am not sure what I am trying to do with this, but sometimes the brain itch does needs an outlet. I am going to try and be as regular as possible, but there are no promises here. I am writing as I picture scenarios in my head. 

A lot of things would be changed, a little bit of the characteristics as well. Let's just hope something readable comes out of this and I don't end up joking myself. 

Hope you enjoy reading (: 

the premise is such that Khushi leaves for Laxmi Nagar. However the whole forcing her to accept Arnav as her husband hasn't happened. So neither has the conversation with Anjali taken place where Arnav confessed his love. Khushi went to Buaji's place for her birthday after Arnav blames her for whatever is wrong in his and his family's life. When she comes back, Arnav forces her to cut the cake and that makes her even more angry. The next day, she lies, goes back to Laxmi Nagar saying that her aunt is unwell. Arnav comes there and he notices Buaji is not unwell when he brings the doctor over.

He finds out that the Guptas need to pay their rent and decides to arm wring Khushi into coming back. Anjali tells nani she wants a son that is like her Shyam. Manorama is angry and spewing words at Payal, suggesting she also goes back to her maternity home

Aakash is quiet, doesn't say anything as he is deeply hurt by Payal's actions. NK hasn't yet helped Arnav into making amends for their relationship. Khushi is disturbed and hasn't returned back since. Anjali is heart broken thinking that her brother has different priorities now.

this story can be found on Wattpad! And I really hope you guys will give it a read!

My username is @pinkchampagneonice

https://my.w.tt/r0FSI6OgL8

Click here to find it! ^

Please do drop in your comments and votes! This is the first time I have written anything on IPKKND! 

The story is available on Wattpad! Do read it! 😊

Would you consider posting it here too?