Yeh Hai Chahatein

The only smart person

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel that the only smart person in the whole serial is GPS. Even Rudraksh is blinded by his hate , he does not even want to dig the facts up that the cctv clearly showed prisha in hotel when his brother died . And I think the dumbest is prisha.. today she proved it again , as a gynac, she would know that a baby should cry as soon as it comes out .. instead the husband had to remind her!! The show Should atleast show her smart as a doctor , as prisha anyway she’s dumb to trust yuvraj so blindly 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

GPS should reveal the truth now. For how long will he hide it and why? It needs to be out soon ab, bohot hogaya hai. And yes, Rudra did not dig up the whole thing, he believes Preesha is a murderer because of the whole blackmailing thing and Pree’s confession. At least dekhta toh ki kyu innocent declare krdiya, koi toh solid proof hoga. The whole family, except for Sharda, is hell bent on making Pree a murderer. These are the only problems I have - Ru not digging up the matter and Pree/GPS not revealing the truth.