Users

Frequent Posters

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Tune kab unres kiya?

Btw I am going to post my bekar sa OS.

Read it and comment if it's bad tell me I'll delete it.

Arre you resd your comment and I read my reply to you. It was lovely I have commented.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Wow briti 

Anirudh seems to be not remember bon...! Does bon know him before?! So excited to read their interaction β˜ΊοΈ

So in your story ani is having kaki too πŸ˜³ and what is bordi mean? (Sil or co sister?)

Kaki is impressed with bon and took her to the haveli to stay with them  how sweet kaki is😳

Thank for dedicating the whole story to us Briti πŸ€—

And you gave extra update as janmashtmi gift. ..love you ❀️

Loved the way you penned their second meeting 

Ani is again glued to her story and admiring her β˜ΊοΈ and loved that small story she narrated..why it's always emotional story she share..? Does it have any connection?

Now can't wait for their meeting and interaction 

Thank you for double update Briti β€οΈ

Now can't wait for the next update πŸ˜³ update soon BritiπŸ˜‰

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Wow briti 

Anirudh seems to be not remember bon...! Does bon know him before?! So excited to read their interaction β˜ΊοΈ

So in your story ani is having kaki too πŸ˜³ and what is bordi mean? (Sil or co sister?)

Kaki is impressed with bon and took her to the haveli to stay with them  how sweet kaki is😳

Thank for dedicating the whole story to us Briti πŸ€—

And you gave extra update as janmashtmi gift. ..love you ❀️

Loved the way you penned their second meeting 

Ani is again glued to her story and admiring her β˜ΊοΈ and loved that small story she narrated..why it's always emotional story she share..? Does it have any connection?

Now can't wait for their meeting and interaction 

Thank you for double update Briti β€οΈ

Now can't wait for the next update πŸ˜³ update soon BritiπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for your kind words Lalz.

Bordi Means Elder Sister, and Chayanika's Elder Sister was also her Sister-In-Law.

Does it have any connection hun? Who knows, maybe they're connected or maybe they aren't.

Next Chapter will be all about the Kakiya - Aniruddh bond. But later.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Briti, if excellence has a soul then it should be YouπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You have excellently pinged down everything so beautifully that I don't have words left to utter. Extremely outstanding chapters..πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have given every part of genre here. It's really fascinating baccha. The thrill element you added here is simply adorable and intriguing. The passion of words chosen to describe in a delicate fashion really hit hards to crave for more... Janmaashtami part is a solace...😳.

Now, I can't wait for next part. Please update soon Britu... πŸ˜Š

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Briti, if excellence has a soul then it should be YouπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You have excellently pinged down everything so beautifully that I don't have words left to utter. Extremely outstanding chapters..πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have given every part of genre here. It's really fascinating baccha. The thrill element you added here is simply adorable and intriguing. The passion of words chosen to describe in a delicate fashion really hit hards to crave for more... Janmaashtami part is a solace...😳.

Now, I can't wait for next part. Please update soon Britu... πŸ˜Š

Your comment melted me like Olaf, Di. β˜ΊοΈ You're too kind to say this. β€οΈ I'm so so so glad that you are loving it. Y'all are my strength, truly. β€οΈ Next part is Chayanika - Aniruddh centric because she's an OC. Y'all need to know the bond between these two. πŸ˜† After such an amazing review I have changed my mind and I will update really soon. πŸ€—

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1107

Thank you so much for your kind words Lalz.

Bordi Means Elder Sister, and Chayanika's Elder Sister was also her Sister-In-Law.

Does it have any connection hun? Who knows, maybe they're connected or maybe they aren't.

Next Chapter will be all about the Kakiya - Aniruddh bond. But later.

Thanks for clearing it briti..! 

Maybe and maybe not πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next part 

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Thanks for clearing it briti..! 

Maybe and maybe not πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next part 

Wait till the last part comes out. πŸ˜› Your perception may change drastically or maybe not. πŸ€£

I may update really soon or not? I'm confused. πŸ€£

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briti1107

Your comment melted me like Olaf, Di. β˜ΊοΈ You're too kind to say this. β€οΈ I'm so so so glad that you are loving it. Y'all are my strength, truly. β€οΈ Next part is Chayanika - Aniruddh centric because she's an OC. Y'all need to know the bond between these two. πŸ˜† After such an amazing review I have changed my mind and I will update really soon. πŸ€—

Hmmm....

I am happy that my words influenced you to update soon...😊

Waiting for the next part eagerly now..

Waise I posted sneak peak and precap for today's activity 9pm . Have a look and if there is any doubt, ask in chat club of activity... 

avintagesoul thumbnail
avintagesoul thumbnail

Madam Aapke Unres Hone Tak Main Buddhi Ho Jaungi.