Rudhita AU Fanfic: Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya [PART SIX AND SEVEN UPDATED] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

I love your flow part 3 was so intriguing!!

love your ply of words

Originally posted by sumsukor

thats so lovely and sweet of you.

Waitingggg

I've posted. 🤗

Originally posted by sumsukor

I love your flow part 3 was so intriguing!!

love your ply of words

Thank you so much sweetheart. That's incredibly kind of you. 🤗

Originally posted by Briti1107

Should I publish the part 3 as a Janmashthami special update too. 😉 I'm not kidding. It is saved in my drafts. So it won't be any problem for me to post it now. 😆

EDIT: I'm posting part 3 as a gift for y'all lovely readers.

Naiki aur pooch pooch😆

Yes! yes! yes! ( Feels like I am accepting someone's proposal🤣)

Please do update🙏

Originally posted by blackhole

Naiki aur pooch pooch😆

Yes! yes! yes! ( Feels like I am accepting someone's proposal🤣)

Please do update🙏

I've done uploading. Check it out. 🤣

Oh my! I am intrigued. Does she know him? But he doesn't seem to remember? This is really confusing at this point. I am so hooked! 

Originally posted by blackhole

Oh my! I am intrigued. Does she know him? But he doesn't seem to remember? This is really confusing at this point. I am so hooked! 

Stay hooked, that's what I want too. 🤣

Keep Guessing. Let's see what's in store for our beloved Rudhita. 😉

Thank you again dedicating this masterpiece to us🤗Both the part are awesome 👏

The flow of your story ❤️ aur ye Som ko kya bana diya 😆

Bondita inn Chandramhal 

Can't wait for part 4. Update soon my roshogolla ❤️

Edited by Prit_007 - 3 years ago

Heyy Britii❤️....Damnn the story so intriguing !! So beautifully written...And the best part is how her stories are the references from the current plot😆... The first story of Zubiya was so beautiful...🤗Your choice of words with a touch of bengali language is treat to my eyes....🤪!!! Read all three in a row and when it ended on a cliffhanger...I was like whyy britii!??🤣....but you are indeed keeping all of us on our toes!! Looking forward to another chap.... waiting waiting... *pouts*

Loved your work,like totally...❤️

Originally posted by rmahi25

Heyy Britii❤️....Damnn the story so intriguing !! So beautifully written...And the best part is how her stories are the references from the current plot😆... The first story of Zubiya was so beautiful...🤗Your choice of words with a touch of bengali language is treat to my eyes....🤪!!! Read all three in a row and when it ended on a cliffhanger...I was like whyy britii!??🤣....but you are indeed keeping all of us on our toes!! Looking forward to another chap.... waiting waiting... *pouts*

Loved your work,like totally...❤️

Haha thank you so much Mahi. You sure do love the Bong culture. I love it too. 😆🤗 I ended it on a cliffhanger because it keeps the story interesting. 🤣 Your comment is so sweet that I'm grinning wide. The Durga - Dassyu Raja angle was inspired  by Barrister Babu itself, but the story gonna be different. 😊