Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blackhole

Oh my! Girl you are talented๐Ÿ‘

I remember when I was in school. Well did had many issues beside the the study part which was the major. I miss my school days. Life is so beautiful even with exams and lots of nagging from parents.

U know what, take your time, and give priority to your studies, it is best time to make up your future brighter.

I have submitted the projects and today is holiday due to Janmashthami. I've part two saved in drafts. I am going to update it now. I just hope you'll like it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briti1107

I have submitted the projects and today is holiday due to Janmashthami. I've part two saved in drafts. I am going to update it now. I just hope you'll like it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well... Little update won't be a hassle๐Ÿคฃ

avintagesoul thumbnail

Well... Little update won't be a hassle๐Ÿคฃ

Yes Mam. 

avintagesoul thumbnail

Dedicated to: @Home786, @--Lalz-- and @Prit_007

Special Thanks to: @bhshre95 and @blackhole.

Thanks for supporting my first ever multichaptered fic guys. It means the world to me.

Part 2

Aniruddh looked at her with unblinking eyes, there was something so captivating about her smouldering doe eyes, that he couldn't look away, even if he wanted to. She stared right back at him looking stricken, but he couldn't recognise her. And that was rare, he had a photographic memory, and remembered each and everyone he met in his life, and the smallest of nuances of their personality. He was sure he has never met this girl. Then why did she look so stricken at seeing him?

She received a bunch of flowers shyly, and then again looked back at where he had been standing. But Aniruddh stood afar from the place, a bit hidden trying to decipher her reaction at seeing him and the mysterious tales of her eyes that beckoned him. But then he decided to let it go before he left the theatre, shrugging.

In a few days,

Devi Chayanika Roy Chowdhury was in the Kali Maa's temple doing parikrama. When she suddenly felt dizzy, and two arms came and held her, giving her full body support, "MAA...."

Chayanika heard the word softly spoken, yet there was so much love and concern. She extended her palm backwards to pat the face behind her back. She still saw stars, and couldn't see the face but patted it lightly and then kissed her fingers.

"Mamuni, theek hu main. Ghabrane wali baat nahi hai Shona, abhi theek ho jaungi," Chayanika Devi tried to reassure the girl. But felt a tear on her shoulder sliding through her skin. And looked back... "Arey shona aise pareshan nahi hote... Kaun ho tum beti?" The girl kept mum for awhile before adding, "Boni maa... Maa main Bondita Sengupta hoon... Bade Rajkumarhi ke banwaye gaye ashram mein, Anandi Anath Ashram mein pali hoon... Aapko dekhte hi na jane kiyu mere mukh se Maa shabd nikal aaya. Kshama chahti hu apni drishtta ke liye." Chayanika, who was now feeling much better, just smiled softly at the girl, "Na re shona, dhrishtta kaisi, Ashram ke sabhi bachche mujhe Bade Maa kehte hai. Mujhe aisa hi pasand hai, woh sare bhi mere hi toh bachche hai na... Tu kyun mujhe Maa nahi keh sakti Boni Beta?"

Bondita quietly stared at the graceful lady in front of her, and mused to herself about the glory and good nature of the Roy Chowdhurys.

"Maa, aap agyaa de toh main aapko ghar tak chhod aau? Warna mujhe fikar rahegi aapki... Main rukungi nahi, bas dwar tak chhod ke aa jaungi..."

Chayanika laughed, "Achha... Fikar ho rahi hai apni budhi maa ki? Toh chalo chhodke aao mujhe...", she added good naturedly.

In the car...

Bondita was sitting starstruck, never in her wildest dream did she think, that she would ever ride a car, let alone the Roy Chowdhurys' royal Rolls-Royce! Naturally, she was feeling a plethora of wonderment and awkwardness all at the same time.

Chayanika Devi caught her awkward enthusiasm and smiled to herself, something about this girl Bondita was haunting her, maybe reminding her of her own days of youth or maybe the child like enthusiasm in this young girl reminded her of Rani Padma Roy Chowdhury, her bordi.... So she decided to chitchat with the sweetspoken timid girl.

Chayanika: Tum kya karti ho Boni? Kahi koi kaam karti ho?

Boni: Kuch pakka kaam nahi hai maa. Abhi toh padhti hoon aur kabhi koi bulaye toh kahani sunati hoon.

Chayanika: Tum kahani likhti ho? Mujhe kahani sunna bohot pasand hai. Jab main chhoti thi toh meri Bordi har roz nayi nayi kitab se mujhe kahani sunake sulati thi. Tum bhi mujhe kahani sunaogi kya?

Boni: Haan maa jab apke paas avsar ho mujhe bula lijiye ga main aake kahani suna dungi. 

Chayanika: Tum abhi kaha rehti ho? Ashram mein.

Boni: Nahi maa, main 17 saal ki ho chuki hoon, toh ab ashram mein nahi reh sakti... Main apni kuch aur sahpathiyon ke sath rehti thi wahan... Par...

Before, the embarrassed girl could reply, Chayanika Devi cut her and softly added, "Tum mere paas kyu nahi rehti, Chandra Mahal mein? Tumhara bhi kaam chal jayega aur mera bhi dil lag jayega..."

Edited by Briti1107 - 3 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

very beautiful and soothing.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sumsukor - 3 years ago
avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

very beautiful and soothing.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much. ๐Ÿค—

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh! That was beautiful!

So serene, the way Bondi was with her. You left me craving for more๐Ÿ˜†

Needless to say I am unsatisfying as a reader.๐Ÿคฃ

avintagesoul thumbnail

Oh! That was beautiful!

So serene, the way Bondi was with her. You left me craving for more๐Ÿ˜†

Needless to say I am unsatisfying as a reader.๐Ÿคฃ

Should I publish the part 3 as a Janmashthami special update too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm not kidding. It is saved in my drafts. So it won't be any problem for me to post it now. ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: I'm posting part 3 as a gift for y'all lovely readers.

avintagesoul thumbnail

Dedicated to: @Home786, @--Lalz-- and @Prit_007

Special Thanks to: @bhshre95 and @blackhole

This is a Janmashthami special update for all my kindhearted lovely readers. May God Bless You All In Abundance.

Part 3

Aniruddh was travelling, in a few days, when he came home one night suddenly he wanted to surprise everyone... His Kakiya was sitting near the fireplace and some girl was telling her story... She was listening to the story with big round eyes and Batuk was also there.... Wonder of wonders Som the 'Addabaaz ' was also equally enthralled by the story. Som his younger brother was a proper ladies man and enjoyed a greater social life... Som being at Kakiya's room at this hour of the night was definitely a big thing!

His self musing came to an hault by the same captivating voice of the mysterious storyteller who had him enraptured...

Durga's hands and feet were tied, and she was made to sit on the pyre along with her 72 year old husband's dead body of last night. Durga was 11 years old, still drowsy with lack of sleep. Her Kuleen Brahman dead husband held no interest for her but when they lit the pyre, she started to scream and cry, but her Mama stood there, head bowed and quietly crying. And just then came King Abdul's army, the Dassyu Raja's army. They took out big shiny swords and the Dassyu Raja screamed...

"Agar kisine ek bar palak bhi jhapkayi toh uska sar dhar se alag kar diya jayega..."

Durga was scared too... But the fire scared her more. She cried out loud once the fire caught her new red banarasi saree's anchal... Immediately Abdul turned towards her and picked her up in front of him on his horse and started towards the pond near the ghat...

Bondita turned to look at something at her back to see Aniruddh standing with his body weight inclined towards the side of the door and looking intently at her, then his deep husky voice curiously rolled out, "Aur phir kya hua?"

In the half light and half shadow on his visage, with his stubble well in place due to long travel and mussed up hair.... Aniruddh looked nothing less than the protagonist of her story. Bondita inhaled sharply and then immediately got up from the small stool she was sitting on near Chayanika Devi's feet... She went and stood beside the big fireplace so that her face and most of the body was shrouded in darkness.

She murmured under her trembling breath, "Dassyu Raja?..."

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1107

Should I publish the part 3 as a Janmashthami special update too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm not kidding. It is saved in my drafts. So it won't be any problem for me to post it now. ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: I'm posting part 3 as a gift for y'all lovely readers.

thats so lovely and sweet of you.

Waitingggg