Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Briti1107

Sweetheart this is one of the sweetest comment I received. You, Shaheen Di and Lalz have always been my constant support so I had to dedicate my first ever multichaptered fic to you three. ❤️🤗

Ani indeed is the prince from our childhood tales. 😊

Ahhh so you got a hint han? Let's see what direction this story takes. 😉

I'll post as soon as I get some satisfactory reviews. Infact part 2 is saved in the drafts. Because this is my first ever venture at the multichaptered arena. But Quality >>>>>>> Quantity for me, always. 😆

Aww 🤗❤️

Ani is love 

Yep got hint, now let's see 😉

Waiting for the next part 

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Thank you so much for this. I really didn't liked Bukai Babu 😆Sonai Babu is better one 👍🏼So sweet of you Britu for changing it for me . ❤️

Btw unresd it ❤️

It was no big deal Prit. 😆 Even I did not like Bukai baba much, but I was blank that time so used that name.

Also you'll meet new OCs and old favs like Saudamini 😉 as the story progresses.

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Aww 🤗❤️

Ani is love 

Yep got hint, now let's see 😉

Waiting for the next part 

❤️

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Briti🤗 this is so so beautiful dear❤️

And the story teller's show writing was👏

I was reading it with so much rapt attention and scared for the doomed end💔

Subah jab aankh khuli phulo ki sej par, toh dhyan bhi nahi ayaa ke... Mere khilaye bagair jo khati nahi, mere kahe bagair jo dil ka har haal samajh jati hai, mujhse puche bagair jo saans bhi nahi leti, woh kali khokli si uss raat ke iss paar aayi ke nahi. Ik shor sa macha aur kuchh dhundla sa kano mein pada... Laash mili hai Zubiya ki Ganga ke ghat pe! 

These lines are so heartbreaking 💔

But you have weaved the words so beautifully here❤️

And my response was same as Ani- stunned❤️

And Aww Ani is called Sonai baba

I found that nick name cute😆 what does it mean BTW

The ending gave me so many feels

then suddenly she turned and looked straight at him. And Aniruddh forgot to clap mid action...

Ani babu seems bowled over😆

Very excited for the next part Briti🤗

Jaldi update karo😳

And please write more⭐️ would love to read your works dear😳

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Hey Briti🤗 this is so so beautiful dear❤️

And the story teller's show writing was👏

I was reading it with so much rapt attention and scared for the doomed end💔

Subah jab aankh khuli phulo ki sej par, toh dhyan bhi nahi ayaa ke... Mere khilaye bagair jo khati nahi, mere kahe bagair jo dil ka har haal samajh jati hai, mujhse puche bagair jo saans bhi nahi leti, woh kali khokli si uss raat ke iss paar aayi ke nahi. Ik shor sa macha aur kuchh dhundla sa kano mein pada... Laash mili hai Zubiya ki Ganga ke ghat pe! 

These lines are so heartbreaking 💔

But you have weaved the words so beautifully here❤️

And my response was same as Ani- stunned❤️

And Aww Ani is called Sonai baba

I found that nick name cute😆 what does it mean BTW

The ending gave me so many feels

then suddenly she turned and looked straight at him. And Aniruddh forgot to clap mid action...

Ani babu seems bowled over😆

Very excited for the next part Briti🤗

Jaldi update karo😳

And please write more⭐️ would love to read your works dear😳

Thank you so much Shreya for your kind comment. It is really heartwarming for me to see such positive reviews. You'll get more of these stories in this story after all it is Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya. 😉

Sonai Baba is a nickname that I used on Prit's request originally it was Bukai Baba but even I didn't like it. You know Sona means Gold, so Aniruddh is the golden child of the family.

All the love stories do not have a happy ending, sometimes they are tragic and heart shattering. Asfandyar and Zubiya's was one of them.

Let's see how does the tale of Aniruddh and Bondita ends... Ani Babu getting bowled over by lady love to be eh? Good going man.

New Characters and old favs all will be there. I just hope that I would be able to do justice to the plot in my mind and let it bleed. ❤️

I'll update after I get enough reviews and also I'm extremely lazy as a person. Maybe the next update will be a year later from now. That's how lazy I'm. But yeah the next two chapters will come sooner than later because they're saved in the draft. 😆

Edited by Briti1107 - 3 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much Shreya for your kind comment. It is really heartwarming for me to see such positive reviews. You'll get more of these stories in this story after all it is Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya. 😉

Sonai Baba is a nickname that I used on Prit's request originally it was Bukai Baba but even I didn't like it. You know Sona means Gold, so Aniruddh is the golden child of the family.

All the love stories do not have a happy ending, sometimes they are tragic and heart shattering. Asfandyar and Zubiya's was one of them.

Let's see how does the tale of Aniruddh and Bondita ends... Ani Babu getting bowled over by lady love to be eh? Good going man.

New Characters and old favs all will be there. I just hope that I would be able to do justice to the plot in my mind and let it bleed. ❤️

I'll update after I get enough reviews and also I'm extremely lazy as a person. Maybe the next update will be a year later from now. That's how lazy I'm. But yeah the next two chapters will come sooner than later because they're saved in the draft. 😆

I forgot to ask- what is the meaning of the title😆 Roopkothar Aalo Chaya? I was about to ask in my comment but forgot😆

AwwSonai babaGolden child❤️ Ani is definitely that

Very excited for the stories you will inclue in this ff, would love to read Briti🤗

This was very tragic though🥺

But Rudhita ko happy ending dena tum😆

1 year😲

Nooooooooooooooo💔

Pleeeeeeeeez update soon....

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I forgot to ask- what is the meaning of the title😆 Roopkothar Aalo Chaya? I was about to ask in my comment but forgot😆

AwwSonai babaGolden child❤️ Ani is definitely that

Very excited for the stories you will inclue in this ff, would love to read Briti🤗

This was very tragic though🥺

But Rudhita ko happy ending dena tum😆

1 year😲

Nooooooooooooooo💔

Pleeeeeeeeez update soon....

Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya translates into The Light and Shadow of Fairytales... I was just feeling whimsical. 😆

The next story will be very important for this tale. Stay tuned. 😉

What about a quick sneak peek at chapter two?

"Devi Chayanika Roy Chowdhury was in the Kali Maa's temple doing parikrama. When she suddenly felt dizzy and two arms came and held her, giving her full body support,

MAA...."

I know this was tragic, but it's set in the 90s when such tales were a reality for many.

Dekhte hai humare Rudhita ka ending kaisa hoga.

As I said earlier, the next two chapters will be up sooner than usual because I've already written them down. Par aage ka pata nahi, but rest assured you'll fall in love with this different, shy and softspoken Bondita and her Aniruddh. 

Edited by Briti1107 - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

A true masterpiece briti😍

Story is very touching😭....beautiful use of words dear...❤️

I'm so happy that our forum is gifting all of us with beautiful writers like you.....

Loved how a straight look by the girl pierced his heart😳

Is this over? .. please continue....eagerly waiting for the second part😳

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

A true masterpiece briti😍

Story is very touching😭....beautiful use of words dear...❤️

I'm so happy that our forum is gifting all of us with beautiful writers like you.....

Loved how a straight look by the girl pierced his heart😳

Is this over? .. please continue....eagerly waiting for the second part😳

Awww dear thank you so much. I'm so touched. This is a multichaptered fic so you'll see more of me and this story. 😉🤗

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hola people, this is a multichaptered AU Rudhita fic dedicated to @Home786, @--Lalz--, and @Prit_007...  Rotten eggs and tomatoes are welcome.

Part 1.

Aniruddh had to attend this show and he thought, "What the heck?" 

Kaka is always making him do things he wouldn't dream of wasting his time on. He might be the eldest prince of Tulsipur and in Chandra Mahal the most pampered child. He might be the Gold medalist Barrister "Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury", but for his Trilochan Kaka he was his 'Sonai baba'. The child he has brought up with so much love that he never even felt the curiosity to know more about his Maa, who had died after the birth of his youngest brother, Batuk.

Someone was telling a story.... A story teller's show. What was Kaka even thinking? Aniruddh rolled his eyes, irritated.

And then the voice said...

"BAANJH HOON MAIN!"

Baanjh Hoon Main...

Ek baar Ganga ke ghat pe ghanto tak baithi rahi. Koi nahi tha wahan siwaye ek pagal ke. Woh bar bar badbadata aur mere sukoon ka lamha mere haatho se phisal jata. Jane kya soch ke uthi aur usse puchha "kya hai woh jo itni besookuni de raha hai tumhe?"

Bola meri Zubiya iss ghat pe aayi thi use hi dhoond raha hu.... Use kuchh kehna tha mujhse wohi sun raha hoon. Suno kya kehti hai.. Kehti hai Banjh hai woh!

JHOOTH BOLTI HAI... Woh jab paudho ko chhu leti hai toh phool jagne lagte hai... Woh jab muskurati hai toh duniya chamakne lagti hai...

Toh BANJH kaise hui?

Main pandrah saal mein har raat use dilasa deta raha ke banjh nahi hai woh... Aur pandrah saalo tak woh samjhati rahi mujhe ke mohabatton ke aakdo mein aurat sirf mohabatte hi ginti hai. Par hisab ki badi kachchi hai woh har jhele huye zulm ke badle maafi khud hi mangti hai. Kya Banjh aisi hoti hai? Lekin solwe saal tak aate aate khud hi apne mayar se gir gayi! Apni dus saal chhoti sautan se nazare mila hi na saki... Apni dusri shadi ki pehli raat pehli raat jab uske kamre mein gaya, soch raha tha ab kaise dilasa dunga use ke banjh nahi hai woh... Par dekha toh lalten ki roshni mein apni almari ke kono se humari shaadi ki tasveere, apna walime ka joda, meri sherwani aur woh chand jo maine uske mathe pe sajaya tha!  Unhe saaf kar rahi thi... Pucha toh boli purani fasal ka bacha hua charah jala rahi hu... Nayi fasal achhi ugegi phir... Aur tumhari filon ki parten ulat rahi hun, kahi koi badi zaruri baat reh na jaaye... Dimag bhi banjh ho chala hai mera... Maine socha mafi maang leta hu, Amma ne zabardasti ki thi, yeh bahana kar deta hu... Are mere ghar mein tumhari jagah koi nahi le sakta, yeh keh deta hu.

Thoda roke, phir khush ho jayegi, akhir mohabbat hai use, mujhse... Aur mohabbat mein hisab ki badi kachchi hai woh... Maine jeb se ek anguthi nikali aur use de di, aur kaha, "dekho tumhare liye bhi wohi laya hu, jo nayi dulhan ke liye laya hu, pehli raat ki muh dikhai mein..." Boli haan bohat mohabbat haina tumhe mujhse .... Isliye main khush tha. Subah jab aankh khuli phulo ki sej par, toh dhyan bhi nahi ayaa ke... Mere khilaye bagair jo khati nahi, mere kahe bagair jo dil ka har haal samajh jati hai, mujhse puche bagair jo saans bhi nahi leti, woh kali khokli si uss raat ke iss paar aayi ke nahi. Ik shor sa macha aur kuchh dhundla sa kano mein pada... Laash mili hai Zubiya ki Ganga ke ghat pe! Aur uske kamre mein jab pohoncha toh lohe ki karahi mein, purane adh - jale dastavezo mein likha tha "Asfandyar Miya Baap Nahi Ban Sakte"... Jise lal rang ki siyahi se kaat ke meri Zubiya ne likha tha.. Mere Asfand toh mukammal hai!

"BANJH MAIN HOON".... "BANJH HOON MAIN!!!"

The pin drop silence in the open theatre, actually remained silent.  Aniruddh's heart suddenly came to stand still, as if realizing the big pit and a sinking feeling. A story so ugly, a love so cursed and yet it had a truthful ring to it, a stark reality to face that more often than not it was the closest to heart relationships which makes you helpless and desperate.

Then the atmosphere rang with the applause, and the storyteller a young girl in her mid teens maybe, entered the stage and bowed to the standing ovation and then suddenly she turned and looked straight at him. And Aniruddh forgot to clap mid action...

wowowo the sheer brilliance makes me wanna cry 🙈🙈🙈🙈it's beautiful