Pavitra Bhagya

A Reality Was Shown In Todays Epi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

i am impressed by todays epi seriously it was good pranati was on fire and she shoot some reality questions of teen pregnancies and unwed pregnancies

a girl trust a guy in love submit completely herself to the guy and even cross limits for that love and trust but what the guy does he just breaks and crush her trust by breaking her heart at the same making the girl pregnant

is it so easy for a guy just to tell the girl 'abort it' forget it and move on in life he doesn't even realise that he has destroyed her life at the same made her loose faith in love and trust

the guy has nothing to loose at all he will just run away after having his pleasure and satisfaction its the girl who pays the price,its the girl who will face all the humiliation and bad names in the world to be called on her but a guy moves on in life with other girls and have fun in life

i have to say navya is one brave girl she was stupid in believing in armaan but the girl knows how to fight her battle she did not cry beg she went straight and hold that a$$ armaan collar...i love her guts and also the fact that she doesn't care what the world says but she wants the baby

what a performance by aneri...it was awesome👌🏼

todays epi the reality of harsh world regards to unwed pregnancies was address

precap was fire...pranati say mahabharat did not happen becos of a women mahabharat happened becos of a women humiliation👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters