Rajeev might return???

F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I have a feeling either Rajeev or Preesha's sister might return back!

Well after all its an Ekta Kapoor show..they might return from the dead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think so yaar. They died. ðŸ˜­ If mahima was alive, then she wouldn't leave Saaransh with Pree and also if Rajeev was alive then Rudr would be the happiest.

F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

I dont think so yaar. They died. ðŸ˜­ If mahima was alive, then she wouldn't leave Saaransh with Pree and also if Rajeev was alive then Rudr would be the happiest.

he might come back when Rudra and Preesha are in love and Rudra will think that Preesha and Saransh will belong to his brother😵

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: F.R.I.E.N.DS

he might come back when Rudra and Preesha are in love and Rudra will think that Preesha and Saransh will belong to his brother😵

That will be kind of tough considering they showed rajeevs funeral and had saransh and rudra lighting up his pyre. Also preesha was in the room where mahima died and there were other docs there too and remember when saransh got hurt the do who delivered him was there and said how sad she was they couldnt save mahima. Bringing either of them back will be such a ekta thing to do lol but would not make much sense when they have implied both are dead. Preesha hiding so many secrets is enough angst for rusha lol

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Actually, they shudnt have killed rajeev must have shown him in some coma. And since rajeev is unable to get saransh back in khurana house, Rudra marrying pree would have been a lot better

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unlikely as Rajeev funeral was done & showed us dead body not like fall off to river or something...mahima can as till now they dint show anything much abt her death, other than delivery scene..she could be in coma..

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They had shown Mahima as dead na after she told preesha to give saransh a mother's love ? After closing her eyes she was told we couldn't save her. 

Even if Mahima is alive or in coma she herself gave saransh to preesha and told her to give him a mother's love so I dont think Mahima will be brought back

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

They had shown Mahima as dead na after she told preesha to give saransh a mother's love ? After closing her eyes she was told we couldn't save her. 

Even if Mahima is alive or in coma she herself gave saransh to preesha and told her to give him a mother's love so I dont think Mahima will be brought back

Ekta mata can do anything,  like ahana doing something..I hope they wont bring that will be comedy but itv usually have bad habit of bringing dead person back..

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: F.R.I.E.N.DS

I have a feeling either Rajeev or Preesha's sister might return back!

Well after all its an Ekta Kapoor show..they might return from the dead

Ekta is known for her contrived plots. Agreed. But I doubt is Rajeev or Mahima can come back. They both were shown dead. 

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think preesha’s sister will be back.. but i don’t want that 😒