How tf is Ruksaar pregnant

Posted: 3 years ago

Like wtf. How did kabeer sleep with her ?

Originally posted by ZaaraBB

They did not clearly mentioned that it’s kabir child hmm I am shocked ruksar it pregnant and kabir is takin care of it I think it will b revealed in future wether she is realy pregnant or carrying somebody’s child or I don’t know what’s the twist

the chemistry between adan and eisha seems to be off!!!

If Ruksaar is really pregnant with Kabir’s child, I really hope Zara doesn’t return to him. 

Also I hope this story becomes more about what the initial promos showed. I love the romance and the chemistry but I literally hate this Ruksaar crazziness. So done with it. Also how many brothers does Miraj and Suraj have? Please let go off that storyline. 

Saw the show today after months (years?). I'd tuned out after 1st Zara was killed. So happy she's back. In fact that's why I decided to take a peek. I love Esha Singh! 

Exactly. 

wtf. 

Ruksaar pregnant? Wah bhai wah. 

But also wtf is going on with Kabir's hair? Did the Kundali Bhagya hairdressing team drop by for free hair makeovers/comb-overs?

Tiddis? Wow, the imagination is mind-boggling. So someone in writer's room is reading/watching current news. Good for them. Chalo maaf kiya.

But the pregnancy. Jitna bhi yeh writer log news dekh lein, padh likh lein, but they will ALWAYS come back to the oldest, most tired soap opera cliche - a wtf pregnancy. Good job writers. This means you can milk this trope for about 1-2 years because Ruksaar may be pregnant for about that long. Elephants have shorter gestation periods but reality and facts be damned. 

Why do I bother. Every Indian soap will keep their leads apart, that's how they drag on for decades. I already knew this. I don't why I keep coming back. Sorry Zara and Kabir, you lovebirds ain't never getting back together. Years ago 1 show had me hooked. I fell hard for Asad and Zoya in Qubool Hai and the writers did their usual wtf pregnancy nonsense there too. I even wrote manic FFs and SSes and OSes and was even contemplating a mahaepisode of a Asya and Zara and Kabir crossover. How cute would Zoya and Zara be together? But wtf. There is no energy to deal with all this wtf-ness during covid times. 

Originally posted by ZaaraBB

Probably not. Unless Ruks drugged him with date rape drugs. In a country where women get raped every other minute, soap operas love to show this woman on man rape like clockwork. Sick.

Or, Kabir is playing sacrificial goat and "protector" depending on whatever story Ruks has fed him. 

so so agree with u on this!!!

Hi 

I ahve started watching the show again after zara death, obviously for eisha singh and the lead pair chemistry 

But i am bit confused , ruksar and kabir to zara ke hote hi alag nai hogaye the? 

How come she is pregnant? 

And as far i remember kabir zara ka to khula hogaya tha na? 

So can they remarry as per islam?

I am sorry idk much about laws but as much i understood, both cant remarry since zara and kabir divorced after zara asked for khula? 

What am i missing? 

Originally posted by amberyalll

the chemistry between adan and eisha seems to be off!!!

Because Eisha can’t act !! I miss Tunisha :(

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Because Eisha can’t act !! I miss Tunisha :(

I agree