Balaji telefilms! wasting talents and time from eternity

Posted: 3 years ago

Season 2- kinshuk Mahajan

Season 3- Andy Sehgal, poloumi 

Season 4- the biggest!!! Sayantani Ghosh!!!!!, Rashmi Desai, I think even nia wasn't given the proper story to show her potential! Same with Vijendriya!!

Remind me if I forgot any....

And now seeing the casting of season 5...m blank

Hina as NaginπŸ₯±

The male lead who has no expression and acting I have seenπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Now Surbhi ChandnaπŸ‘ though Surbhi is a good actress....I have seen in ishqbaaz and sanjeevni but Nagin.....but still I will give her a chance but both these lack the grace and elegance that being a Nagin demands!! 

After this casting I am even liking jasmine Bhasin ...she may gave one expression but that was good specially her entry scene!! She was still a better choice than hina and Surbhi Chandana!! 

I was not a fan of Surbhi Jyoti but she was someone whom I could watch as I used to watch the trailer of her show with Shoaib and she has grace😳 and she became my favourite!! Same with Mouni and Anita but Mouni's eyes and Anita's glamour made me watch them!! Adaa was one of my favourite from Amrit manthan days!! Nia I used to like her from ek hazaron....for her cuteness! But now I am not getting a single reason to watch Nagin 5!! I was fan of franchise too but seeing the stories.......

Why to leave male casting? 

Arjun became my favourite in season 1 ! He is so charming! KV I didn't like him in Nagin but he as an actor don't disappoint and for this watch saubhagyavati bhava! Pearl pe to i have huge crush😳 and Vijendriya was a familiar face from udaan!! 

Now Sharad though i liked him in kasam and have seen his previous shows too so no prblm but the other guy!! 

Now what I think the story will be mix up of some seasons!! Specially 3rd season! 

Hina being killed and taking punar janam as Surbhi and realising her powers at 21st Birthday blah blah and revenge mode on and for that Marry in the family!!

Baksh do kekta mata!!

Couldn't they get better actors who fit in Nagin!! Alisha, Krystal, pooja Bannerjee, Sonarika Bhadoria, and many more!!!

Originally posted by Dr_strange_100

Season 2- kinshuk Mahajan

Neela Naag

Season 3- Andy Sehgal, poloumi 

😎😎

Season 4- the biggest!!! Sayantani Ghosh!!!!!, Rashmi Desai, I think even nia wasn't given the proper story to show her potential! Same with Vijendriya!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Remind me if I forgot any....

And now seeing the casting of season 5...m blank

Hina as NaginπŸ₯±

The male lead who has no expression and acting I have seenπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Now Surbhi ChandnaπŸ‘ though Surbhi is a good actress....I have seen in ishqbaaz and sanjeevni but Nagin.....but still I will give her a chance but both these lack the grace and elegance that being a Nagin demands!! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘

After this casting I am even liking jasmine Bhasin ...she may gave one expression but that was good specially her entry scene!! She was still a better choice than hina and Surbhi Chandana!! 

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was not a fan of Surbhi Jyoti but she was someone whom I could watch as I used to watch the trailer of her show with Shoaib and she has grace😳 and she became my favourite!! Same with Mouni and Anita but Mouni's eyes and Anita's glamour made me watch them!! Adaa β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜

was one of my favourite from Amrit manthan days!! Nia I used to like her from ek hazaron....for her cuteness! But now I am not getting a single reason to watch Nagin 5!! I was fan of franchise too but seeing the stories.......

😳😳😳😳

Why to leave male casting? 

Arjun became my favourite in season 1 ! He is so charming! KV I didn't like him in Nagin but he as an actor don't disappoint and for this watch saubhagyavati bhava! Pearl pe to i have huge crush😳 and Vijendriya was a familiar face from udaan!! 

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now Sharad though i liked him in kasam and have seen his previous shows too so no prblm but the other guy!! 

Now what I think the story will be mix up of some seasons!! Specially 3rd season! 

Hina being killed and taking punar janam as Surbhi and realising her powers at 21st Birthday blah blah and revenge mode on and for that Marry in the family!!

Baksh do kekta mata!!

πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…

Couldn't they get better actors who fit in Nagin!! Alisha, Krystal, pooja Bannerjee, Sonarika Bhadoria, and many more!!!

Ekta her team Don't glance on Them 

could not agree More πŸ‘πŸΌ similar views 

Mohit is paired with Hina he's a cameo as well. The male lead who'll be paired with SC is still not confirmed yet, but they're rumors that it might be Sidhant Gupta.

From whole Cast of Naagin 5 Surbhi and Sharad the better actors compare to the rest of the casting Sharad is fine since he's going to be the negative lead this season. I have fix feeling regarding Surbhi but I still think she deserve a chance we haven't seen her look yet.

Originally posted by AutumnColors

Mohit is paired with Hina he's a cameo as well. The male lead who'll be paired with SC is still not confirmed yet, but they're rumors that it might be Sidhant Gupta.

From whole Cast of Naagin 5 Surbhi and Sharad the better actors compare to the rest of the casting Sharad is fine since he's going to be the negative lead this season. I have fix feeling regarding Surbhi but I still think she deserve a chance we haven't seen her look yet.

I m only one who dislikes surbhi πŸ˜­ , sonarika and Alisha would have been PERFECT choices even krutika sengar too

Originally posted by pallavi_

I m only one who dislikes surbhi πŸ˜­ , sonarika and Alisha would have been PERFECT choices even krutika sengar too

That's fine lol, It's a personal choice. I think she's a good actress I watched her work in Ishqbaaaz. I have mix feeling regarding her as a Naagin because she lack in many department but if she's the lead then that's PH and Ekta call. Naagin isn't a permanent show every season will get a new female lead so it's not the end Alisha might be the FL of season 6 who knows? 

Let's see what happens!

Originally posted by pallavi_

Even I don't like Surbhi Chandna but can't deny that the roles she have done so far she has done justice! About Nagin I am in a fix about her!

That's fine lol, It's a personal choice. I think she's a good actress I watched her work in Ishqbaaaz. I have mix feeling regarding her as a Naagin because she lack in many department but if she's the lead then that's PH and Ekta call. Naagin isn't a permanent show every season will get a new female lead so it's not the end Alisha might be the FL of season 6 who knows? 

Ya if season 6 is made bcoz it all depends on if season 5 works!! And that depends on story

Originally posted by Dr_strange_100

Ya if season 6 is made bcoz it all depends on if season 5 works!! And that depends on story

Season 4 didn't work that well either and she still hurry to come with Naagin 5. The current pandemic is sinking all shows currently.

Ego problem!

Ekta Maata thinks what she decides its the best but she is only falling and falling..

If she would have cared what we say then atleast she would have analyse what we say and think about it then we might have get better results.But for her she don't give a damn to us.

Season 2-Kinsukh as Rudra was really impressive more than the main lead.When Rudra's character started getting praises and popular Ekta end it.She realised later that she messed up in N2.It is her ego which stops her to see the good things.

Season 3-Chetan Bhagat and Pavitra Punia,these two could be so great villain and we would have seen something different.Rakshanda is amazing no doubt but it was expected she would play negative role so when she turned negative that was no more surprising.I like positive Sumi Maa more.I wish if they would have kept her positive only and make use of it positively.

Mahir Sehgal-I am saying this as per character. We love BeHir❀️ but I wish to see "strong" side of human Mahir.They messed it up after Naagin revelation.

Adhvik Mahajan-I loved his character ACP but they killed him.I liked ACP-Vish more than Vik-Vish

Ekta's writers could not bring or work to write better story.They don't know how to use actors various shades and potential.

N5πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

N5 storyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

N5 castingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Result=0😳 

Edited by Priya258 - 3 years ago