Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

From_Pluto thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Paras' wish❤️

Sona-Ajit wali feels aa rahi hai! Just like Ajit wished Sona on new year wali feels❤️

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchillalways

@Sree,  this is the first time I see the media poring with birthday wishes. 

I remember how last year I was waiting for her birthday but it was a silent affair . I am imagining it will be like KVG Bday last year with so much fun and so many segments.

I am really really very happy that she is now all over the media and everyone is wishing on her birthday. Thanks for posting the articles .

I saw her recorded live video  which is around 8min and she is wished by Avika, Aarthi and few names she took like Ankit, Meghana etc.  Notsure they are fans or friends but the video so small and very cute.

Last year also all media portals whished her for her birthday on their social media accounts. But ya, she didn't gave any interviews or segments to them except for two or three media houses. 

In that today live, some SSK cast members like Avika Gor and Meghna Naidu whished her. Her other friends like Aarthi, Anusha and Akram also whished her in that live. If you go through the comments section of her today's two posts, Sarakhan (who played Naagin in SSK) and Swetha(who played Pari character in SSK) whished her ❤️. Some other industry people also whished her today in comments section. 

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
From_Pluto thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One of my most favourite interviews!❤️

In this interview itself, she thanked fans for the wishes and trends

Keep rocking Dipika🥳

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dipi's best friend Anusha madam shared all these beautiful throwback pictures of Dipika today❤️:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDibDAmh36F/?igshid=1nupperp5yb8p

I am seeing all these photos for the first time today. Dipika is looking so beautiful in these old photos also ❤️. 

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_DipsFan

Yes totally!!!❤️

She's been this way always She knew each and very person's name in the SSK sets! The bonding and respect The KHKT wrap up tooo😭❤️ 

She's sooo unique and special!!⭐️

Chalo let's hit at least 10-15 pages on this thread!😎 Jo bhi VM mile ya edit ho post karo sab🤣 I'll try quoting most posts🤣

Birthday ke liye itna contribution toh banta hai😎

Agreed❤️

Yes we surely can aim for 10-15 pages😎

The Dipstars on twitter gifted Dips the birthday trend. 

We will gift her an increase in IF rank😎❤️

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

This is a beautiful and heart touching birthday gift by all Dipstars for Dipika ❤️. They made all these posters for her birthday.

https://twitter.com/kumudhagopal/status/1291230976794693632?s=20

Dipika, check your twitter and instagram accounts today. All Dipstars, media portals and your admirers are pouring so much of love and respect to you on this special day. You will feel so much happy after watching all those whishes ❤️.

Outstanding stuff❤️ I'm in love with the creativity and I hope Dips is not missing out on these heart-melting stuff on twitter!!

A proud Dipstar for life😎  

TFS!!

Dipi's best friend Anusha madam shared all these beautiful throwback pictures of Dipika today❤️:

I am seeing all these photos for the first time today. Dipika is looking so beautiful in these old photos also ❤️. 

Even I came accross these pics for the first time❤️

Thank you so much Anusha ma'am for these!!🤗

Dips looks like a doll in every picture❤️

Forum ki Anusha is Dips ki BFF naam ke liye hi sahi🤣

I just love the pics of Dipika with her friends circle Something about them❤️

Credit- My mate🤣

Simar is always superior😎😆 Shoaib ka bhi favourite hai Simar, wishes bhi Simar ke naam se😎

I can totally imagine the kind of bond the SSK team must have shared They must have gelled very very well❤️

This story is soo shhweettt❤️

Happy birthday to Simar as well🤗❤️

https://twitter.com/Mubashshera02/status/1291062831605940224

Lovely thread❤️

Dipika's life has never been a fairytale but the way she makes it seem to be one, by remaining positive and joyful throughout is immensely inspirational❤️❤️❤️

GlassHouse thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These pics are❤️ Thanks a lot my name twin for sharing these amazing pics🤗

My Dipu doll is da best⭐️

I'm sooo excited for the birthday vloggg

Everyone who know Dips personally, open your gallery and share all unseen pics, now!!😎❤️