Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Some more media portals whishes for Dipika:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiS9Pyh1Ap/?igshid=16kahrm08kpiq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiIMdvJHaL/?igshid=w56b84zzflqe

OMG ❤️. There are so many more media portals whishes are there. I am happy that how media people loves Dipika. This will tell how beautiful human being she is and how much her popularity in social media. She is a real life Rock star 😎. I wish her stay popular like this alway. I will try to post some more wishes after sometime 👍🏼.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Happy Birthday to the beautiful Dipika(Sona❤️).. Have a joyful day and a wonderful year ahead😊...Enjoyyyy!!!

GlassHouse thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: From_Pluto

Among the most inactive celebs on Insta, this previous month has had a flood of ethereal and gorgeously elegant pictures!!❤️

Here's a collage of a few recent ones!

I hope this birthday brings all the love you deserve and your activity on SM doesn't lessen!

Happyy birthdayyy to youuu🥳❤️

Yup! She's enjoyed her birthday month as much as we did❤️

The success of DKD is a huge conributer I feel💃💃❤️

Yeh birthday ke saath Dips ki activity aur badhni chahiye🥳

My Queen FTW❤️

GlassHouse thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Trueee!!!❤️ Beautifully expressed!!

She's so humble and grounded  Dips, you've found a fan and admirer in me for life!!!❤️

I totally love how she introduced her dharam dada Humility, yet another art she's the master of!❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Yes totally!!!❤️

She's been this way always She knew each and very person's name in the SSK sets! The bonding and respect The KHKT wrap up tooo😭❤️ 

She's sooo unique and special!!⭐️

Chalo let's hit at least 10-15 pages on this thread!😎 Jo bhi VM mile ya edit ho post karo sab🤣 I'll try quoting most posts🤣

Birthday ke liye itna contribution toh banta hai😎

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Sree,  this is the first time I see the media poring with birthday wishes. 

I remember how last year I was waiting for her birthday but it was a silent affair . I am imagining it will be like KVG Bday last year with so much fun and so many segments.

I am really really very happy that she is now all over the media and everyone is wishing on her birthday. Thanks for posting the articles .

I saw her recorded live video  which is around 8min and she is wished by Avika, Aarthi and few names she took like Ankit, Meghana etc.  Notsure they are fans or friends but the video so small and very cute.

Edited by justchillalways - 3 years ago
From_Pluto thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Happy Happy Birthday to the beautiful Dipika(Sona❤️).. Have a joyful day and a wonderful year ahead😊...Enjoyyyy!!!

Sona?😕

Her birthday is supposed to be on 7th November not today🤣

Today is Simar's birthday though😳😆

Anyways, I'm just fooling around!!😆

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a beautiful and heart touching birthday gift by all Dipstars for Dipika ❤️. They made all these posters for her birthday.

https://twitter.com/kumudhagopal/status/1291230976794693632?s=20

Dipika, check your twitter and instagram accounts today. All Dipstars, media portals and your admirers are pouring so much of love and respect to you on this special day. You will feel so much happy after watching all those whishes ❤️.

From_Pluto thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchillalways

@Sree,  this is the first time I see the media poring with birthday wishes. 

I remember how last year I was waiting for her birthday but it was a silent affair . I am imagining it will be like KVG Bday last year with so much fun and so many segments.

I am really really very happy that she is now all over the media and everyone is wishing on her birthday. Thanks for posting the articles .

I saw her recorded live video  which is around 8min and she is wished by Avika, Aarthi and few names she took like Ankit, Meghana etc.  Notsure they are fans or friends but the video so small and very cute.

It was a private affair on purpose. She is an in-demand actress, the media portals can't let go off a day as important as a birthday!! But she had a private one on purpose. There was one segment and that's it cuz obviously, she won't want to spend the entire day with media. She has a family + there was shooting I guess on the day. Why would she want to celebrate with media?😆 KVG ka pata nahi... Mujhe zyada farq nahi padta😆

Right now, she's all over the media cuz, firstly, lockdown hai...secondly, the video and celebration release is done by herself. No media involved. I think this is the best way to celebrate. She has her own channel, media segments ko involve karne ka koi zaroorat nahi!

They were her friends. It felt so nice to see those wishes pour in. KVG's fandom is very tharki🤣 I watched Dipika's live at 12:15 itself... All the wishes were Beautiful and heart warming❤️ Felt nice. She should do lives more often.