Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by: SriRani

Exactly..please just ignore. Just reading those prolonged conversations over and over hurting my brain cells. Some People will realize themselves with time and circumstances. It took awhile for me to accept Bollywood mafia exists.

How it happened ?
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

If you say the same thing over and over again, it becomes the Truth.

I tried correcting someone a few days ago that Satish Maneshinde is nowhere near the top lawyer in India. He just arranged for Salman Khans bail in the DUI case. It was actually Harsh Salve, who is actually one of the top lawyers in India and represents the Birla's and the Tata's who fought and won Salman's DUI case. 

Maneshinde usually represents Cops, Bookies and even Rakhi Sawant. The 10 Lakh/Day fee is a massively inflated figure unless people think Cops & Rakhi Sawant can afford that. 

Now its considered the TRUTH. Thats the power of the media and systematic brain washing. DONT even Bother. 

TRUTH very well said  

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Oh you quoted me again and still don’t have the answer. The question is not whether Rhea should or should not go to prison. You said in your initial post “it is rheas right to ask ED”... well the plain answer is no, it is not her right to ask ED. She is a potential suspect. If an investigative agency wants her in for questioning, she has to go. This is not her la La land, where she can exercise her whims and fancies. I literally had to spell it out for you and you are welcome! It is not that difficult to understand you know, if you want to. 

she went to ed yes... so now we will see what statement they will do on reha stop this are the facts I'm.interested in facts not blabbering

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Oh you quoted me again and still don’t have the answer. The question is not whether Rhea should or should not go to prison. You said in your initial post “it is rheas right to ask ED”... well the plain answer is no, it is not her right to ask ED. She is a potential suspect. If an investigative agency wants her in for questioning, she has to go. This is not her la La land, where she can exercise her whims and fancies. I literally had to spell it out for you and you are welcome! It is not that difficult to understand you know, if you want to. 

she went to ed yes she was absconding no... so now we will see what statement they will do on reha stop this are the facts I'm.interested in facts not blabbering