Is this a finite show ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Anyone else feel the show is trying to wrap up all of a sudden ? 

Amber and Guneets story is going all over the place and I feel like out of the blue Guneet will agree, marriage will happen and show will end 

Nia will settle down with someone (prob Kabir) and live happily away from her dad 

Rishi will be forever stalking companies and holding worthless seminars for fun

We will never hear of Randeep again. 

Ohh that could be the case since they r going too fast with the story. I want a proper closure for Randeep. Plz plz makers pretty plz. 😔

y i am thinking  swara and rishi r together and some thing they r planning fishy?🙄

I don't think they trying to wrap up the show. The story is not only about finding the Dulhan for Dad but also about adjusting with her an building a life with her.

Well I understand what made you think that. Back in 2009 I also thought what is left in the story Yeh Rishta Kya Kehalata hai. And we all know the rest. 🤣

Originally posted by Swatis301

Ohh that could be the case since they r going too fast with the story. I want a proper closure for Randeep. Plz plz makers pretty plz. 😔

Closure to Randeep is not gonna happen as farmaan had already said he is not a part of the show anymore.

Originally posted by stormfly13

I don't think they trying to wrap up the show. The story is not only about finding the Dulhan for Dad but also about adjusting with her an building a life with her.

Well I understand what made you think that. Back in 2009 I also thought what is left in the story Yeh Rishta Kya Kehalata hai. And we all know the rest. 🤣

Exactly a lot of story is left to be told. But being a sony show, I don't think it will run for more than a year. 

Though really loving st and vb chemistry

Originally posted by Anwesha1989

Exactly a lot of story is left to be told. But being a sony show, I don't think it will run for more than a year. 

Though really loving st and vb chemistry

Lets see what happens.

I don't think it'll end soon for a practical reason. Sony canceled two shows already during lockdown. It is unlikely they have anything lined up to take the place of MDKD. As for story, sudden appearance of Mausi is probably meant to shake things up a bit. Also, Rishi's role still hasn't fully materialized. I don't think they'll bring Randeep back, sorry. 

Muze nahi lagta show itne jaldi end honewala he..

Aur abhi toh rishi aur niya ki love story baki he..❤️i am waiting for it

Originally posted by kinu17

y i am thinking  swara and rishi r together and some thing they r planning fishy?🙄

SAME!!