Itna Besabr Main Kabhi Nahi Hua

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone!

Isha here.

I just started watching IMMJ2 and till now,this show seems pretty well to me.

The chemistry between Vansh and Riddhima truly hooks me up. Today only I saw the episode and Vansh said Riddhima

Itna Besabr Main Kabhi Nahi Hua. Tumhe Ms.Riddhima se Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania banana hai..

Something like that only... 😆 I really liked that scene. Vansh's eyes hit me on a different level.

So do you all also think that Vansh just want to get to know about Riddhima or is it something else. I saw some posts about Vansh- Riddhima relationship analysis and will sure read it.

Thank you

Hello....  Yupiee..one more riansh fan 

Definitely something else.... . Details analysis already made by all in riansh posts...

🤗

Hi welcome to the forum

RiAnsh are love❤️

I guess there is more to that ....it's more than a romantic angle ....VR is very hard to decode actually you can't figure out what is going on behind his mind....when She said i can't  marry u VR becomes more alert....so he knows She is up to somethg 

Originally posted by Ziva01

Hi welcome to the forum

RiAnsh are love❤️

I guess there is more to that ....it's more than a romantic angle ....VR is very hard to decode actually you can't figure out what is going on behind his mind....when She said i can't  marry u VR becomes more alert....so he knows She is up to somethg 

Totally agree 

Waise welcome to the forum 

Ditto I loved that scene 

His dialogues are epic 👏 

hi Dear Welcome to Rianshian Group 🤗

Hum bhi itne besabar khabhi nahi huye Ms. Ridhimma ko Mrs ridhimma vansh Rai Singhania bante huye dekhne k lye.😋😋😋😋 2.5 weeks hogaye intezaar karte karte. Ab toh sabar karte karte sabar ka pemana labrez hogaya hai. Jaldi Karo Shaadi plzzzzz for our sanity.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪