Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pponam541 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bt in any article they Didn’t mention marriage part as in yrkkh vedika was mentioned kartik wife and here only they said new girl in malhar life she will fall for him 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sas79

Did anyone see Wednesday's precap? Without giving away any spoilers, it seems like some acting from KalMa. Cause Malhar would never act without thinking like that. 

KalMa knows that Trilok he wants to see them apart, so maybe this is an act, but it will somehow go wrong and Kalyani will seriously get hurt, and unfortunately, Pillu will also be presumed dead. 

Not sure where or how this new entry will come into blackmail Malhar. I somehow don't think they will show a leap with Malhar even fake married to this new entry cause I am struggling to see how exactly could Malhar be blackmailed at this point. The only reason he would stay with this new woman is because of Pillu or Kalyani. 

That's exactly what I feel too. Unless it is for the sake of Pillu or Kalyani, Malhar would never agree to fake it with another woman, let alone accepting her or marrying her. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mera panick ka quota complete  ho chuka hai and now i am only waiting for the drama to unfold. Bas ekbar woh larki ki tasveer ki raz pata chale toh mein todhi chain ki sas le sakti hoon

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ek baath poochna he

Agar kal ka epi aaj aa jathe he toh kya mujhe spoilers dena he ya nahi

I don't want to kyonki critical epi he sab ka kya raia he

Aapne ka chance kam.he beacuse ye log critical epis like this advance mei release nahi karthe

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 3 years ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have decided not to watch today and tomorrow's episodes until the leap... too much negativity, so I don't care one way or the other.

I'll resume watching post-leap.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Precap se one thing sure

Drama chance high

Aapko nahi laga di ki it was a kind of kalayni was uksaya kar rahi thi malhar ko

Precap is free for all watch sab I zee5

It looked like kalayni was purposefully gusaa dilaying malhar taki vo kuch Kare

But I watched precap so closley

Malhar did point at kallu but triger nahi dabayi

See entire precap in slow motion malhar never pulled the trigger but kallu get shot

My assumption

Actually trilok was shot by malhar and all thought he is dead . As he did not reveal where he kept pillu safe kalma panic and search probably they got pillus doll from the khayi or the pond in the vicinity and this made them think the kid is no more . Kallu was blaming malhar and malhar was in trauma and asking kallu to shut up and in a rage he even told I will blow u of u say one more word but I am 100%sure vi trigger nahi dabayi but still kallu got shot

I think trilok was not fully dead thoda jaan bakki tha he shot kallu

Same thing can also be a drama gone wrong

I felt like both of them were acting but like you said that someone else pulled the trigger. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think.Trilok did it. We can not also rule out Bapat kyunki woh kahi vi kaise vi prakat ho sakta hai....Pillu ko chori karke apne pas rakh kar Kalma ko tadapane mein use sab s zyada maza ata hai...And last woh vi hospital  mein tha... Trilok pe nazar rakhna docs ko manupulate karna aur blackmail  karna Bapat acche se janta hai. Either its Bapat -Marathe duo act where Bapat Trilok ki bali Malhar haton chadne diya aur pillu ko lekar bhhag gaya ya fir Trilok aur Mj ke fight ka faida utha ke pillu ko.lekar chala gaya.... Malhar ki tin strong pillsrs Pillu Kallu and Kaka tino khatre mein Koi.yeh nhi soch  raha ki how much pressure he has been in. Insan pagal nhi.toh aur kya hoga. Insane fans are blaming him instead 😡😡😡

And mj ki loyalty  pe jo sawal uthaye mujhe un fans ki loyalty pe doubt hai.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ek ka version malhar married this shristi living life after moving on she initially postive but when kallu comes he goes to kallu and this girl turn negative tries to kill kallu then malhar divorced the girl and married kalayani 🤣

She was also saying ki kisne YouTube pe aise hi bola yehi hoga

Kya baath he 

Imagination at its peak 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Also, it doesn't seem to me that Kalyani will blame Malhar if Trilok kidnaps Pillu, he has been kidnapped so many times before as well due to people's dushmani with Malhar and Kalyani never blamed him. I felt she would have blamed Malhar only about the donor thing. But since operation is successful, less chances of that.

Seems like the precap is act to trick Trilok but drama turns into an accident. 

Seems like cause of separation will be Kalyani will be assumed to be dead. 

Tbh, I have no expectations of this leap. Many things are unclear but I don't want to see our show go off air. So even if it is nonsense or some third angle, I hope CVS raise TRPs. My only issue is I hope CVS don't do another mystery, cause they suck at executing mysteries.

Edited by sas79 - 3 years ago
leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thr is in danger zone due to low trp

If trp will not increase show will get off air

Warning for the show

Edited by leelavathi845 - 3 years ago