Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Getting confused about roshni's pregnancy...

Was looking forward to the story where focus should be on RoshAn 2.0 and their growth as couple...cv's shown every possibility that aman wants to undo his mistake and would try to understand roshni...but before closing all previous mu....they are creating a plot where new mu can be created...

Many of the previous plots aren't closed yet....

Sometimes we just get a glimpse of a good plot...like aman is approching towards darkness...and roshni helping him to stay out of it..but in next episodes it's scraped and new irrelevant tracks are introduced.

The show has started with quest of both aman and roshni about their past....don't know that will be revealed or not in future....or will be revealed in a time when it'll be irrelevant...

There might be lots of restrictions on shooting..but this show came on air after break after almost one month of shooting....

Is it really hard for makers to arrange atleast ten to fifteen minutes screen time for roshAn with good plot?

💔

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Getting confused about roshni's pregnancy...

Was looking forward to the story where focus should be on RoshAn 2.0 and their growth as couple...cv's shown every possibility that aman wants to undo his mistake and would try to understand roshni...but before closing all previous mu....they are creating a plot where new mu can be created...

Many of the previous plots aren't closed yet....

Sometimes we just get a glimpse of a good plot...like aman is approching towards darkness...and roshni helping him to stay out of it..but in next episodes it's scraped and new irrelevant tracks are introduced.

The show has started with quest of both aman and roshni about their past....don't know that will be revealed or not in future....or will be revealed in a time when it'll be irrelevant...

There might be lots of restrictions on shooting..but this show came on air after break after almost one month of shooting....

Is it really hard for makers to arrange atleast ten to fifteen minutes screen time for roshAn with good plot?

💔

I think she will become pregnant again . 

Aman ka darkness ke taraf jaane wala plot kitni baar ayega Roshni bacha to chuki hai kitni baar ab Aman pe se Jinn sayaa hat ke unke kid ke taraf agaya hai. I can see their growth as a couple where Aman is taking care of Roshni as a caring husband and scolding her also as a rightful husband when she does childish acts . rahi baat MU ki to bina koi drame ke show kaise aage badega. Past abhi na aye to acha hai. I enjoyed their banter on medicines also and today Aman catches Roshni red-handed.

I am enjoying this Roshan 2.0  and i am enjoying ShayAn also only because of Roshan as they are involved in their story. NO complains from Jinn . Shayari gets Job as Roshni calls Rehaan and asks for favour. Now Aman also knows about Shayari . Aur episode hota hai aajkal 24-25 min ka aur 10 min se jyada RoshAn ke hi hote hai. Just making it clear i am only enjoying Shayan as both Roshni and Aman are involved . Today Aman said to REhaan bhabhi ka chamcha . Rehaan has only given job to Shayari because of Roshni.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Actually I am not habituated with track based story of daily soaps....so I couldn't be able to adjust with that.

RoshAn need to be grow as couple....i meant to say that they need to understand each other....don't know how much scope writers will provide to do so.....

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs... can't understand.

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Actually I am not habituated with track based story of daily soaps....so I couldn't be able to adjust with that.

RoshAn need to be grow as couple....i meant to say that they need to understand each other....don't know how much scope writers will provide to do so.....

If u are expecting lots of VFX like previous days then its not possible. Well i am enjoying RoshAn scenes nowdays . RoshAn are now behaving like a real husband-wife. Looking forward to tomorrow'e ep Roshni's reaction and how Aman will console her. I think something will happen between them and she will become pregnant again as both are really in fragile state now.😭

Daisy21 thumbnail

Maybe....

They won't leave this pregnancy plot...😳

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Vaniraaj007 thumbnail

This so quite unbelievable but roshni was pregnant with twins right so maybe only one baby was terminated other is still alive in her womb. I know scientifically its impossible but since its a fiction anything can happen

magicworld thumbnail

I think RoshAn's one child is still alive. Lets see .

Daisy21 thumbnail

.....she may be baby ayana.....as birds brought the crown.....

But I wasn't expecting baby track so soon....

Wish they would spent some episodes on developing roshAn understanding or aman trying to cheer up roshni by doing things as per her likings....at least 2 to 3 episodes can be spent and we can get some light  & cute roshAn moments...

Wish aman reopen roshni's bakery..as he promised to undo his mistake...

After that they can somehow bring the baby track...

I think people can connect more to it....

However, it's my personal opinion...Others may differ..