Rishi, his mentorship and workshop

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

This whole thing of Rishi's entry, his 2 days stay resulting in God-knows-how-many-more-days...his so called workshop where nothing much happens professionally. The nail in the coffin was him calling all to the #wenet office at 4 am under the pretext of fire. Who does that??? And everyone reaches there in their pyjamas...Rishi talking to Niya so physically close makes it cringeworthy. He is a mentor, hs he here to find a prodigy as they call it?? Or just have some good time? His behavior, body language isnt in sync of what he should be

Must say its a washed down handling of story. 

I was just complaining about the same in the episode discussion thread! 

Today's episode didn't feature him at all :(

I really want writers to give us something more concrete and better! Something professional! Also like a little bit professionalism between people and respecting personal boundaries! Is it too much to ask for? Like how does no one react to someone coming so close into your personal space? 

I had a teacher come this close and I said to him right away that you can't do this to me, stay away. 

Didn't like this character at all..y this dumb character need to be entry ?🙄 from where ?what reason ..only he utters workshop but nothing in there only faltu wear talks 😡

Exactly, the wenet office looks nothing but a dramahouse. I mean these folks are vying fr this RB's so called mentorship. But all we see is Niya and Kajal butting in KaRa's romance, KaRa discovering n exhibiting their "newly found PDA" and the mentor himself nosing in everyone's personal life n space incl Niya's dad😒 ▪︎~▪︎

Why is Kabir all of a sudden acting like a love struck despo? I ffwd his scenes with swara ðŸ¤¢

Now I feel Randeep was better and they shud bring him back. With this overnight BFF LOVE REALISATION, niya is just out of her character.

Frankly, Rishi Sir looks way old to pair with Niya...kabir is a middle ground

My dad last night said their office looks like big boss house🤣🤣

I could fathom Nia realising her feelings overnight as lockdown must have forced her to realise her feelings for Kabir as the loneliness kills and a lot happened in her life, and meeting Kabir finally and his push must have made her to come to terms with it

I couldn't really fathom Kabir committing to swara overnight, but I can kind of understand him

But Kabir being so romantic with swara overnight is really weird and their scenes give me irritation😵