Pavitra Bhagya

PB To Go Off Air |All Discussion Here Only|

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1290630135306022913?s=20

one idiotic portal reports and everyone copy n paste it😡the show might go off air if ratings doesn't increase and some source from the sets said abt it but the actors and makers have no clue about it

I feel it might be true first of all viewers in india doesn't know what time PB is airing its said to be airing on 10pm but its airing at 10.30pm and no clue which time trps they are calculating 10pm or 10.30pm

with no promotions,no clue what time the show airs and no repeats as usual these morons are putting the blame on the show and trying to get it off air since they need to pave way for their disgusting BB

its a new show and needs time to develop and create its own fanbase they are not giving that

I don't know where are all the kunal-aneri fans residing in india and bhagya fans who love such bhagya stories when they can give trps to the zee bhagyas they can give it to this one too

I wish Ekta consider to give this show to another channel she can give it to zee tv they can handle it better as bhagyas are their forte or Colors can shift it to voot as this show is a hit online

such an amazing show and going off air furthermore its a new show,its absurb and is being unfair even to the team who are risking their lives

I think we need to mentally prepared for the axe becos with playing dirty with time slot i don't think even this week it gains any trps and even Ekta is not bothered as she is more interested in Naagin 5 if only she gives her midas touch it might work she seem to be not bothered nor the channel they just want the slot to be clear for their fav coming on sept

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

This is just plain sad, the show has not even had the chance to properly start delving into the tracks and already we are having the news of the show getting axed. Hopefully the show gets a good run, all we can do now is to watch the show on TV as far as possible to give it a good TRP.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

This is just plain sad, the show has not even had the chance to properly start delving into the tracks and already we are having the news of the show getting axed. Hopefully the show gets a good run, all we can do now is to watch the show on TV as far as possible to give it a good TRP.

I am living abroad thus i don't contribute to trps...

only those living in india can do it...

I wish i could help,i can only help online not the actual trps...the actual trps count here which are the TV trps and its too low so only those who live in india can help out

PB has more online and international fans than actual trps fans

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I am living abroad thus i don't contribute to trps...

only those living in india can do it...

I wish i could help,i can only help online not the actual trps...the actual trps count here which are the TV trps and its too low so only those who live in india can help out

PB has more online and international fans than actual trps fans

Not necessary All viewers staying in india can contribute to trps, bcos i read baarc count trps of people on whose tv set they have attached their trps device they r randomly selected people , sab ke ghar main trps device nahi hota I fail to understand this trps pattern now.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayavi_26

Not necessary All viewers staying in india can contribute to trps, bcos i read baarc count trps of people on whose tv set they have attached their trps device they r randomly selected people , sab ke ghar main trps device nahi hota I fail to understand this trps pattern now.

in this way i fail to understand might as well take away the trps system and give every show a 1-2 year deal i am sure they know how to find profit with such deals too shows are being drag endless and not giving chance to other shows

they are being axe w/o being develop

i don't know how these trps system works but i think PB will be my last show with Colors i am not watching their shows anymore

they can't expect a new show to give 4+ trps first of all PB has no promotions no repeats channel not bothered nor makers they are playing with the timeslot its actual airing time is 10pm but its airing at 10.30pm so those even have trps system and who are fans of the show are confused

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It’s unfair to close a show like this. If I am not wrong, the show had just launched and lockdown started. Channel should give more time for the show to settle down. And BTW, what do you mean by Bhagya show? I think story of this show is quite different from the ones in Bhagya franchise. Waise, spin off parent itself doesn’t have much of correlation. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayavi_26

I guess that’s how sampling works. Some statistician or an expert in probability will be able to explain how a 30k sample can be a great approximation for even a 3m viewer base, provided you have the right hypothesis and all that. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

It’s unfair to close a show like this. If I am not wrong, the show had just launched and lockdown started. Channel should give more time for the show to settle down. And BTW, what do you mean by Bhagya show? I think story of this show is quite different from the ones in Bhagya franchise. Waise, spin off parent itself doesn’t have much of correlation. 

bhagya show in terms of promotion just look at how zee promotes and how Colors promotes

that franschise is running w/o a storyline but its immense promotion is why its ruling kkb i used to watch initial 2 years after that i got headache and kdb i stop after 1year i can't stand it...

yes PB is different in story and its better but i personally feel given to a wrong channel

and yes its not being fair they are putting lots of pressure on it

it was only 17 epis when lockdown implemented and when it resume its a few epis old and they are expecting to get trps 2-4+ just look how trps has dropped even for establish show post lockdown they are struggling now and PB is a new show let it settle down first the tracks are not even develop yet