Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Kachra calling others as kachra is funny shit πŸ€£

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

Kachra calling others as kachra is funny shit πŸ€£

karan and preeta share an extremely unhealthy relationship. abuser aur doormat ki jodi 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: an_am

kuch nahi daadi, aankh k agay kachra aa gaya tha 😱

Karan is the example of typical  Naarcist guy. He just reminds me of some people who whenever they are wrong never admits it but blame others. Now i have doubt he actually loves his family. He is  actually obsessed  with Preeta. If he really loved his family more than Preeta he wouldn't invite someone who he thinks is responsible for his fathers and brothers condition. 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mala06

Karan is the example of typical  Naarcist guy. He just reminds me of some people who whenever they are wrong never admits it but blame others. Now i have doubt he actually loves his family. He is  actually obsessed  with Preeta. If he really loved his family more than Preeta he wouldn't invite someone who he thinks is responsible for his fathers and brothers condition. 

Like Rishabh said Karan has changed. His priorities are different now. First it was Rishabh (his family). Now it's Preeta, his own anger and revenge. He can't let her go at any cost.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mala06

true.

he is obsessed with preeta. he is angry at her because he cant deal with the fact that preeta decieved him for money (which he truely thinks she did).

he is not someone who makes compromises. he wants to have preeta and he wants this fact to be changed that preeta wronged him. but he knows this fact can not be changed thats why he is behaving like a mad bull πŸ˜† he is like why isnt everything going according to me. and yes his priority is not his family now, taking revenge from preeta is his priority.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

true.

he is obsessed with preeta. he is angry at her because he cant deal with the fact that preeta decieved him for money (which he truely thinks she did).

he is not someone who makes compromises. he wants to have preeta and he wants this fact to be changed that preeta wronged him. but he knows this fact can not be changed thats why he is behaving like a mad bull πŸ˜† he is like why isnt everything going according to me. and yes his priority is not his family now, taking revenge from preeta is his priority.

Exactly!

He is like a kid who can't deal with the fact that the toy is forbidden now. That is why Karan is angry with himself as Rishabh told Rakhi.

He is angry with himself, with Preeta and with the situation he can't deal with and can't change.

mala06 thumbnail

true.

Yeah. I mean he is not considering  family  happines his priority his only priority  is Preeta. I really is a bull without  brains. Thats why he believes  sherlyn more than preetaπŸ˜†

I can't  tolerate  him at all. Tried watching 2 min of his scene and couldn't  watch it at allπŸ˜†. I don't  know how Preeta handles him for so long

mala06 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _Runa_

Like Rishabh said Karan has changed. His priorities are different now. First it was Rishabh (his family). Now it's Preeta, his own anger and revenge. He can't let her go at any cost.

Yeah. Its like a drug to him. Cant let  her go. Only preeta seems to be occupying  his brain.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The only Kachra is entire Luthra fam (except Rishabh & his mom), Sherlin, Mahira.

I never liked Luthra fam because they're just as abusive as KaranπŸ€”