Poll Choice
She would turn things to ice, flowers based on her feeling/mood
She would be able to turn into some animal
She would be able to read minds
She would be able to see the future
If any other, please comment below
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Was curious as to what would be Shayari's powers and how she would be able to help Aman and Roshni to protect their child from jinn? Hence, created this poll. 

I actually have no idea what her powers could be. Have they shown anything yet? 

Originally posted by Namita-M

I actually have no idea what her powers could be. Have they shown anything yet? 

They have not yet shown anything. I just started the poll out of curiousity. Wanted to know what others on the forum think?

Well i am not taking Shayari Rehaan love story seriously, They are only fun characters for me to introduce some fun in this show.

My sole focus is only on Roshan❤️Uff jab Aman ko pata chalega Roshni ki deal to pata nahi kya hoga.🥱. I will not be able to blame Aman this time and Roshni will have hard time to manao his Khan baba.

After watching today's episode....I  think shayeri don't have any power...she's normal human....Otherwise she could protect Rehan from getting marked by jinn Hunter.

Originally posted by Daisy21

After watching today's episode....I  think shayeri don't have any power...she's normal human....Otherwise she could protect Rehan from getting marked by jinn Hunter.

That being said, she was the one that freed Rehaan from that Jinn hunter smoke. Unknowingly of course. I’m curious where all this is going? 

I mean when Aman gets to know about the deal, than the pregnancy and now a Jinn Hunter is after Rehaan 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Shayari is also a Jinn hunter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEdJIqAh92e/

In today's ep its clear.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago