What Did Previous CM Of Maharashtra Do In Pratyusha Banerjee Case

Posted: 3 years ago

With the people being super angry on SSR death - where were they when Pratyusha Banerjee committed suicide why there was no uproar and shouting that time

WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE THAT TIME - ARNAB, KANGANA AND SUBBU UNCLE  

Pratyusha Banerjee’s mother writes to Maharashtra CM, wants crime branch probe

In their letter to the CM, Pratyusha's parents have alleged that their daughter's boyfriend and actor-producer Rahul Raj Singh was "solely responsible for her death".

“…she fell prey to conman Rahul Raj Singh, who has not only cheated my daughter and is solely responsible for death, but also cheated many innocent girls like her to the tune of lakhs of rupees,” said the letter, dated April 13, signed by Pratyusha’s mother Soma Banerjee.

The letter, which has also been addressed to Minister of State for (Home) Ranjit Patil, Mumbai Police Commissioner Dattatray Padsalgikar and Joint Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) Deven Bharti, alleged that their complaint was not being heard by police.

The actress’ mother alleged that instead of seriously investigating the matter, the Bangur Nagar police, where the case has been registered, was giving a free hand to the accused to destroy the evidence.

He (Rahul) also has been threatening us and the witnesses. The death of my daughter is being coloured and portrayed as a suicide committed due to depression,” it stated.

“Our appeal to you is that the investigation in the case should be transferred to Mumbai Crime Branch for a fair investigation so that justice is done after our daughter’s untimely and mysterious death,” the letter further said.

The ‘Balika Badhu’ fame actress was found hanging at her residence in Goregaon on April 1. She was then rushed by Rahul to a hospital in Andheri where she was declared dead.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/pratyusha-banerjees-mother-writes-to-maharashtra-cm-wants-crime-branch-probe-2754897/

Edited by oyebollywood - 3 years ago

I dont know who Pratushya was or the story behind her suicide. Could you fill me in?

Is she a big actor? No.

Case closed.

The whole media coverage for SSR is due to public outrage. They are just shamelessly using it for TRPs. I have never seen such a blatant display of feeding people the news they want to see, instead of reporting facts in a sensible manner. Channels like Republic and Times Now setting an extremely dangerous precedent.

Originally posted by Sharpener

I dont know who Pratushya was or the story behind her suicide. Could you fill me in?

Pratyusha was the face of Colors TV as she featured as Anandi in "Balika Vadhu". She had also participated in Bigg Boss Season 7 and few other shows.

The story behind her suicide isn't quite clear tho. There are different theories. However, Vikas Gupta and some of her other friends (Kamya Punjabi, Shashank Vyas, Ada khan, etc.) had a press con where they said the case must be investigated as they believed it isn't a suicide but a murder committed by her boyfriend. Mostly, it was projected that she committed suicide as she wasn't happy in her relationship.

It is not a CM's job to influence any case

Political parties get involved when voters are involved 

Pratyusha's case was also very shady. I'm pretty sure the Rahul guy was involved in it. Did her family file a criminal case against him? What was the result of that?

Regarding Sushant's case, this has become a Bihar vs. Maharashtra, Right wing vs. Left wing thing now. All news channels are just to grab their Traps and make money out of this. Rajdeep and Barkha show disgust towards the reportage but go on to do the same thing themselves. It's becoming difficult to process what's authentic and what's fake news with a new conspiracy coming out every hour.

In all the tamasha being done by the media, I hope that the family who has lost a loved one finds its peace and gets the justice it deserves.

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Pratyusha's case was also very shady. I'm pretty sure the Rahul guy was involved in it. Did her family file a criminal case against him? What was the result of that?

Regarding Sushant's case, this has become a Bihar vs. Maharashtra, Right wing vs. Left wing thing now. All news channels are just to grab their Traps and make money out of this. Rajdeep and Barkha show disgust towards the reportage but go on to do the same thing themselves. It's becoming difficult to process what's authentic and what's fake news with a new conspiracy coming out every hour.

In all the tamasha being done by the media, I hope that the family who has lost a loved one finds its peace and gets the justice it deserves.

I could be wrong but I think in India, its either public outrage or nothing at all. Justice is rarely served due to the disgusting levels of corruption everywhere, especially in the higher up positions. Plus, everything is so politically driven🤢. Media may be making a circus, but for Sushant's family, the other choice is basically the case being closed forever. 

Originally posted by Usman.

Pratyusha was the face of Colors TV as she featured as Anandi in "Balika Vadhu". She had also participated in Bigg Boss Season 7 and few other shows.

The story behind her suicide isn't quite clear tho. There are different theories. However, Vikas Gupta and some of her other friends (Kamya Punjabi, Shashank Vyas, Ada khan, etc.) had a press con where they said the case must be investigated as they believed it isn't a suicide but a murder committed by her boyfriend. Mostly, it was projected that she committed suicide as she wasn't happy in her relationship.

Sigh this is terrible! I'm assuming her bf got away scott free?