Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sushant Singh Rajput Case - ALL UPDATES HERE (DT note p134) - Page 6

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Why police didn’t help out the family back in February? They tried their best to help him out. We lost sushant because of them. Unless they were waiting for sushant himself to file the complaint since he is an adult. But sushant called his brother in law saying help me and called his father saying someone is trying to hurt me. Rhea’s family is weird. What medications they were given him? Did she drove him into madness with her doctor team, her father being a doctor. Take the whole family to jail. She fired all his loyal staff, hired her own group. Hate this chick now. His staff say he was fine the last time they saw him and never saw him going to the doctors. She and her family are running and hiding but truth will come out soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Goodbyesss thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

There are more messages. His sister was reportedly panicky and thought that Sushant's life may be at risk. She termed Rhea and her family as a group of manipulative people - who was firing his loyal team members and replacing them with her own stooges. And Mumbai Police DIDN'T DO anything.

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1290288333034323974?s=19

IT'S DELETED!!! 😲

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Something is off about this death. 

One thing is there, his family says rhea took him to a resort to cure hm of depression, does that mean he was suffering from depression?

and if he was rescued and went back to his home town, why did he return and why did he go back to Rhea

Was she blackmailing him???? was it anything else, did she have the support of powerful people

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is huge!! I am not a Indian but i know corruption is everywhere.... It's also in my country but man my heart aches whenever i think of sushant... He didn’t deserve this...he deserves justice...now all the UMAANG show looks like a pure bullshit....i am annoyed to see all bolly people silence.....these people are so disgusting in real life...i don't think i will be ever to hear any moral talk from these so called stars....after this,all their ethics and moral talk will look pure shit to me...so yes bye Bollywood...i just want sushant to get justice that's why i keep myself updated..after this i will be done with Bollywood 🙏                      

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

कुछ लोग तो फोरम पर भी ऐसे ही गारिया देने लायक है, लेकिन उनको बोलना अपनी मानसिक स्थिति खराब करने जैसे होगा