Sushant Singh Rajput Case - ALL UPDATES HERE (DT note p134) - Page 122

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Weak soul? You mean those souls are vulnerable?

And yeah. Agree with the energy thing. That's why many people see results through subliminals. 

Theoretically Yes, its possible. At least from what I've read. But Considering most people are half decent human beings & 99% of babas/astrologers/tantrics are frauds( It'll take a lifetime to master Jyotish) the probability of someone ever being a victim of Black Magic is probably less than 0.00001%.

But regardless of all that, we should all try bringing in more positive energy within ourselves. Everything is energy, God itself is energy. Something the vedas said centuries ago, science has confirmed in the last few decades. 

Meditation is best but not for everyone. But even things like exercise, playing with your dog, connecting with nature. All works, all brings positivity to our soul. 

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sunhot

You are right and may i add something . From my long observation for sushant . His relationship with Rhea not from 2019  its before i think first saw them was in march 2018 after raabta directly and him and kriti finished. She was in his house with groups . She study him well and know the point of weakness in his character . And sushant didn't fail for her out of the moon , he loved her before maybe later in 2019 they make offcial and they lived togather. Rhea played on his weakness and supported his dreams thats why she controled  him and began to hit his connection to other

Umm no. Kriti and Sushant were together till Aug , 2018. Sushant knew Rhea though. He went to her birthday in 2017 when Rhea was dating Harsh and Sush was friends with Harsh. But they were not seen around up untill 2019.