Prerish's Love Story- Today's New SBS Segment - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

how do you know Piu ? any source or article that he isn't   ?

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

how do you know Piu ? any source or article that he isn't   ?

I know 😊 He is the dialogue writer, that’s it. 

Okay, they look good in the frame together! ❤️

Watched the entire segment. Waiting for it 😎

Originally posted by Transference

I know 😊 He is the dialogue writer, that’s it. 

ohh no source ! ok😊

Source or not, but the information that he will be writing tracks is false. He is the dialogue writer from day one and his signature lines are RB’s! He will not be writing tracks or story in KZK. 

Source or not, but the information that he will be writing tracks is false. He is the dialogue writer from day one and his signature lines are RB’s! He will not be writing tracks or story in KZK. 

He started with KZK2 only after wrapping up Baarish (web series) I can't give further details .. anyways 

I like to believe he is also writing episodes/tracks for KZK now and with him and KP on board .. the ground is set finally ! 

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

He started with KZK2 only after wrapping up Baarish (web series) I can't give further details .. anyways 

I like to believe he is also writing episodes/tracks for KZK now and with him and KP on board .. the ground is set finally ! 

It’s up to you what you want to believe. He is writing ONLY  dialogues in KZK from last year itself. And he is not writing any PreRish tracks and story. 

That’s a fact! If that changes, I will say otherwise, for now only dialogues which he was already doing. 

It’s up to you what you want to believe. He is writing ONLY  dialogues in KZK from last year itself. And he is not writing any PreRish tracks and story. 

That’s a fact! If that changes, I will say otherwise, for now only dialogues which he was already doing. 

Hmmm ok 😆

Actually you know  what .. it doesn't matter to me if he is writing tracks or dialogues
 the moment KP is on board I know he is here to play front foot , can expect few helicopter shots as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Trust him to do that ..😎

In fact Ekta and SP have hit bullseye with KP as Rishab Bajaj🔥
 so if Raghuvir ji is writing tracks well and good, and if he isn't also no issues .🤷‍♀️