Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish's Love Story- Today's New SBS Segment - Page 8

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hmmm ok 😆

Actually you know  what .. it doesn't matter to me if he is writing tracks or dialogues
 the moment KP is on board I know he is here to play front foot , can expect few helicopter shots as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Trust him to do that ..😎

In fact Ekta and SP have hit bullseye with KP as Rishab Bajaj🔥
 so if Raghuvir ji is writing tracks well and good, and if he isn't also no issues .🤷‍♀️

@bold : is the key 😜😂😂😂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

KP and Erica look good together.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hmmm ok 😆

Actually you know  what .. it doesn't matter to me if he is writing tracks or dialogues
 the moment KP is on board I know he is here to play front foot , can expect few helicopter shots as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Trust him to do that ..😎

In fact Ekta and SP have hit bullseye with KP as Rishab Bajaj🔥

so if Raghuvir ji is writing tracks well and good, and if he isn't also no issues .🤷‍♀️

They have always made the smartest decision when it comes to roping in actors. KP was the latest masterstroke. A good actor, a popular actor and a bankable SP blue-eyed poster boy! It couldn’t get better for the audience to accept him. 

I have warmed up to him but somehow I feel, he is badly styled. Perhaps the dwelling of a crisper Bajaj makes me yearn for a better styling. But, KP is endearing to watch. He seems to have picked up where the role was left well. PreRish moments will happen and perhaps then I could comment better. From the SBS, they look good in the same frame. 

Regarding RS 😆 his crackling humour should keep us thoroughly entertained. Cry baby, Bad Basu, filthy housefly, saman pack karke chale Gaye Kya 😆

He is one man whom you can depend for dialogues specially when it comes to Rishabh Bajaj 🤣

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally 🥳  he is always there when she is in pain. He will always be there for her no matter what. We had waited for this scene for so long finally we are getting them. Finally kzk has started for me now.