Qurbaan Hua

Neelkanth's False Bravado

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Neelkanth's False Bravado

In Neelkanth's first introduction, he had scaled a tall building, broke a window with his bare fists, and jumped into it while the fire was raging wildly inside. Amidst this fire, was a woman tied up, screaming for help. He rushed to her side to help her, and all his heroism came to an end with a director's, "Cut!"

The woman he was trying to save? She was an actress.

The fire she was trapped in? Controllable.

The dangerous situation he thought she was caught in? Completely fabricated.

He thought he was saving a life, when really he obstructed someone from doing their job.

That first introduction was a really nice way to set up Neelkanth's journey for he's doing the exact same thing, with some major key differences of course.

Neelkanth is constantly playing in this situation wherein he's acting based upon a misinterpreted truth. He believes that his sister was murdered by Dr. Rahil Baig, when really it's his own brother-in-law. He's not the hero that he thinks he is. He's really a misguided, and confused soul who has good intentions at heart, but is actually doing a lot of damage to everyone around him. He is consumed, and blinded by the fire around him, and the only thing that will quench it is the blood of Dr. Baig.

In the first scenario, he was let off easy because he didn't commit any irreparable damages. But in the second scenario, in the long journey ahead of him, he's consistently committing mistakes that simply will not be forgivable.

There's a long journey ahead for Neelkanth, and undoubtedly he's going to continue walking on this wayward path. But here's to hoping that when the farce act is finally lifted, he has the courage to not only face the truth, but also to rectify the mistakes he has committed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was such an amazing write-up and I gotta say your thoughts were quite profound. I loved reading this! Looking forward to more write-ups of yours. :)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful thread. I am sure he is going to do everything in his power to rectify his mistakes.  Lots of potential. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishagur

This was such an amazing write-up and I gotta say your thoughts were quite profound. I loved reading this! Looking forward to more write-ups of yours. :)

Thank you so much! 🤗

I would love to have more discussions, but it would help if the forum was also a little more active. 😆

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Wonderful thread. I am sure he is going to do everything in his power to rectify his mistakes.  Lots of potential.

Thanks!

Oh, for sure! When he finds out the truth, Neel is going to once again be overcome with emotions. For wrongly hurting Chahat, for being so blinded by his rage, for failing to get justice for Saraswati and so much more. He will need Chahat to help him keep a level head though, cuz he's too hot headed when it comes to his sister.