Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tanushree Dutta Says Mumbai Cops Investigating Can’t Be Trusted

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

The actress recently expressed why the role of the Mumbai police investigating the death case can’t be trusted.

During an Instagram live session, Tanushree said, “Mumbai Police cannot be trusted with doing a fair and impartial investigation,” she says, adding, “They are usually too quick to dismiss such cases and close matters and are usually hand in glove with culprits themselves and politicians from the start. All this show about calling people to record their statement is just a show to appease public sentiment because the matter is hot right now.”

Recalling her own case experience in Bollywood, the actress also added, “In my case too, they pretended to care and investigate for months. I wasted so much time and energy doing an FIR, submitting a wealth of evidence and witness testimonies, video footage, circumstantial evidence, secondary evidence etc and follow up regularly. Yet in their final report, they refused to even take into account all that evidence, didn’t follow up with key witnesses who were threatened into silence by Nana’s lawyers, supporters, and withdrew from coming forward. I got saved because I went away.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters