Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My head is absolutely spinning.  So now he is saying that the police took the body down?  This is really the most bizarre story.  Why would the ambulance driver make this up?  Is he misremembering?  There doesn't seem any good reason for this part of the story to be so inconsistent. It seems easily verifiable.  What did the police report say?  

I just...never mind.  Someone please wake me when things make sense. Thanks.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This case is complicated but not that complex if mumbai police has done it's investigation properly. It's like I m watching crime petrol. Just replace police with news channel as they are the one who is doing all the questioning and investigation.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Driver asking to meet in Bandra station? Why so that you can threaten the person along with police?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SriRani

Driver asking to meet in Bandra station? Why so that you can threaten the person along with police?

Even I found this very strange. Very good point.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Everything is verifiable. 

Everyone can be traced . 

There is paper trail too. 

Someone like me who volunteers as contact tracer , we have a system in place to trace people who came in contact with the affected and then their contacts. 

Toh, wouldn’t these people have protocols and such? 

What lacks is Mumbai Police’s competence and will to do it. So many discrepancies . So many loose ends and so messed up. 

They’ve wasted significant amount of time even when the family of the deceased were patiently waiting for them to conclude. 

🙄 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just postulating, but he may be trying to say he got the body down from Sushant's floor to the ground and got the body into the ambulance.

Which is different from getting the body down from the fan to the bed.

I think somewhere it could've got lost in translation. I don't see any reason to lie here.