Legal Wife - preeta mahira BTS moment

Posted: 3 years ago

Was the marriage actually documented though? Because if it was then the fact that he even went through with the haldi ceremony could have been in the news and he would have been arrested already or atleast questioned by some women's rights people as he is a celebrity and it's pretty controversial.

Originally posted by anandhi007

Was the marriage actually documented though? Because if it was then the fact that he even went through with the haldi ceremony could have been in the news and he would have been arrested already or atleast questioned by some women's rights people as he is a celebrity and it's pretty controversial.

As far as the real wedding,  I think the couple needs to go and register their marriage once the rituals are done. But since its a reel wedding, mangal sutra,  sindhoor, and saath phere is enough. But in the case of KDB, if Karan or Preeta accepts and fight for the marriage rights then its documented. If they don't then i believe its not documented.πŸ˜†

But most probably this scene will be just to make mahira quiet or waver in her thoughts or to make her nervous. That will be the sole purpose of this scene. By the way new promo is up. Just like we predicted its karan's imagination where he sees preeta as dulhan instead of mahiraπŸ˜†

documentation has not been done but eye witnesses can prove the legality of the wedding.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by an_am

documentation has not been done but eye witnesses can prove the legality of the wedding.

Today's episode was πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And i think its sherlyn who calls police to create drama. Because she and rishab fights again bringing in the legal notice topic. And rishab like always takes preeta's side and she just leaves that  place. And by this time mahira puts garland on karan..... epi ends.

I was ways thinking why karan is not going to meet his dad post lockdown episodes. I just had a hunch this time preeta will visit mahes also.  And somewhere i saw preeta standing in mahesh's room and karan is blaming her again for making his life hell.- that was in the precap.

So now we know sherlyn is pretty pissed with rishab and she will do anything in her hand to prove preeta sent those legal notice. So i believe this how the police is gonna enter if the articles were right. Since we already saw BTS scenes of prithvi aldo in the wedding mahol πŸ˜†so like we predicted i believe its prithvi and sherlyn who's gonna play cupid for PreeRan unknowingly πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Today's episode was πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And i think its sherlyn who calls police to create drama. Because she and rishab fights again bringing in the legal notice topic. And rishab like always takes preeta's side and she just leaves that  place. And by this time mahira puts garland on karan..... epi ends.

I was ways thinking why karan is not going to meet his dad post lockdown episodes. I just had a hunch this time preeta will visit mahes also.  And somewhere i saw preeta standing in mahesh's room and karan is blaming her again for making his life hell.- that was in the precap.

So now we know sherlyn is pretty pissed with rishab and she will do anything in her hand to prove preeta sent those legal notice. So i believe this how the police is gonna enter if the articles were right. Since we already saw BTS scenes of prithvi aldo in the wedding mahol πŸ˜†so like we predicted i believe its prithvi and sherlyn who's gonna play cupid for PreeRan unknowingly πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sherlyn has always been the real link between Karan and Preeta. Right from their friendship, to their marriage and now the possible cause of Preeta entering the Luthra house.

Which was witnessed by preeta's society. Karan's society can just say they are faking it because they are gold diggers and turn the table easily right? Because technically Karan and preeta work together, and shouldn't you inform the board if you are in a relationship with one of the team players or something? Even in that case, only preeta has everything to lose. I mean granted itv isn't very logical,but randomly making it seem like they are logical only makes its even less logical.

Originally posted by anandhi007

Which was witnessed by preeta's society. Karan's society can just say they are faking it because they are gold diggers and turn the table easily right? Because technically Karan and preeta work together, and shouldn't you inform the board if you are in a relationship with one of the team players or something? Even in that case, only preeta has everything to lose. I mean granted itv isn't very logical,but randomly making it seem like they are logical only makes its even less logical.

but a legal document of the wedding is also there i.e. the alimony notice.

but a legal document of the wedding is also there i.e. the alimony notice.

Shit yeah, I forgot about that

Originally posted by TheM5393

Sherlyn has always been the real link between Karan and Preeta. Right from their friendship, to their marriage and now the possible cause of Preeta entering the Luthra house.

True.. its only because of her the PreRan happened πŸ˜† in today's episode also she wants katan to do more trash talk to her. Soon shrlyn is gonna regret her decision πŸ˜†