So Called Sarvashresth Naagin!!(Finale Promo)

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Naagin4 Finale Promo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDZF4-egRaC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So Surbhi,Nia and Ada all are sidelined in front this sabse shresth naagin!!

Seriously!

In Naagin3,Maataji overhyped with MR's entry making her MahaNagrani

Now making Hinaji Sarvashrestha

So baki sab kuch nai!

Bela was made maha nagrani!!

Did you forget Maataji?

Obviously you will forget to show your favourism.

Nia is sidelined in her own season like they did in season 3 with SJ

😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail

Only going to bear this for SJ❤️

She is looking gorgeous☺️

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Matlab Dev ko bachane k liye yeh log aayenge? And sesha kahan se aayegi? Mari nahi woh? Arre mandir k raaz k baarein mein promo dikhao. Yeh kya promo hai! 

Pris2 thumbnail

It's clearly visible Hina is worst choice 😔 other naagins expressions moves  completely overshadowed ekta's so called sarvashreshta naagin 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To use Sumitra's Quote-Inko Nagrani/MahaNagrani/Sarvashrest Naagin dene se pehle dekhte wekhte nahi hai kya? . All these titles have become a joke. I have seen the promo. Why is Brinda being depicted as so weak Naagin in front of that crafty Shalaka? Bela in N3 ended up as the mere sidekick to Shivangi.And now Brinda requires Bela's help. Also unlike other Naagins before her Brinda is more of a crybaby.She does not stick to her resolve/decision unlike other Naagins before her. Even Bela was more adept at her revenge than Brinda. She's clearly confused and never gets to the bottom of things.Learn from Swara at least. She found out Shalaka's Locket  secret and a part of the Red Temple Mystery in spite of being a human herself. 

To deal with Shalaka who might be normal  but nevertheless  a cunning woman-Brinda needed not 1 but 3 Naagins dancing with her. I have no issue with Bela or Shesha's entry. I am fan of their characters only issue I have is the depiction of too much weakness-Abla Naari concept.Naagins are supposed to be femme fatales with a loving heart for their human mates as per the franchise. 

We miss those days of the legendary Naagins-Shivanya/Shivangi.They were neither Queens nor Supreme Queens but were sharp,cunning and ruthless in eliminating their enemies.Shivangi was 2 steps ahead of her Naagin mom.She executed her plans with finesse.

If Brinda could eliminate those crooked Parekhs by herself without anybody's help why is she facing difficulties in eliminating her nemesis Shalaka?  Even Brinda has no Naagin enemy like Sumitra with Vish being the exception perhaps.  

And what made Shesha reform suddenly?. Looks like getting killed by Lord Shiva's Trident at the hands of Bela gave her the salvation

And if Hina's character is the Best Naagin then why is she gonna die in the initial episodes of N5 as per the news?  

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Initially they said Brinda is the most powerful Naagin and suddenly its Hina 😆

At this point it’s more like Clown 4 than Naagin 4

They didn’t let Nia be the proper Naagin so not surprised about her being sidelined here😆 

But it’s good to see SurNia onscreen ❤️ I feel bad for these two, they ain’t treated like other Naagin leads :( 

Nia_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pris2

It's clearly visible Hina is worst choice 😔 other naagins expressions moves  completely overshadowed ekta's so called sarvashreshta naagin 

Yes NIA Surbhi  Adha expressions are powerful and sarvashretha Naagin expressions was like crying

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Matlab Dev ko bachane k liye yeh log aayenge? And sesha kahan se aayegi? Mari nahi woh? Arre mandir k raaz k baarein mein promo dikhao. Yeh kya promo hai! 

Yehi hai finale!

Dev ko bachane ke liye sab naagins aa rehi hai

Sesha kabhi nai maregi!😆but wo q tandav kar rehi hai samaj nai aaya😳

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

To use Sumitra's Quote-Inko Nagrani/MahaNagrani/Sarvashrest Naagin dene se pehle dekhte wekhte nahi hai kya? . All these titles have become a joke. I have seen the promo. Why is Brinda being depicted as so weak Naagin in front of that crafty Shalaka? Bela in N3 ended up as the mere sidekick to Shivangi.And now Brinda requires Bela's help. Also unlike other Naagins before her Brinda is more of a crybaby.She does not stick to her resolve/decision unlike other Naagins before her. Even Bela was more adept at her revenge than Brinda. She's clearly confused and never gets to the bottom of things.Learn from Swara at least. She found out Shalaka's Locket  secret and a part of the Red Temple Mystery in spite of being a human herself. 

To deal with Shalaka who might be normal  but nevertheless  a cunning woman-Brinda needed not 1 but 3 Naagins dancing with her. I have no issue with Bela or Shesha's entry. I am fan of their characters only issue I have is the depiction of too much weakness-Abla Naari concept.Naagins are supposed to be femme fatales with a loving heart for their human mates as per the franchise. 

We miss those days of the legendary Naagins-Shivanya/Shivangi.They were neither Queens nor Supreme Queens but were sharp,cunning and ruthless in eliminating their enemies.Shivangi was 2 steps ahead of her Naagin mom.She executed her plans with finesse.

If Brinda could eliminate those crooked Parekhs by herself without anybody's help why is she facing difficulties in eliminating her nemesis Shalaka?  Even Brinda has no Naagin enemy like Sumitra with Vish being the exception perhaps.  

And what made Shesha reform suddenly?. Looks like getting killed by Lord Shiva's Trident at the hands of Bela gave her the salvation

And if Hina's character is the Best Naagin then why is she gonna die in the initial episodes of N5 as per the news?  

Hi😃

How are you🤗

I have not seen a single episode of N4 so I have no idea about the portrayal of Brinda.

I want to know that Shalaka is merely human or she has some powers.

If she is merely human then depicting Brinda who is naagin who has powers she can fight with her easily.Even if Shalaka posses some power still a naahin can use her powers!

But actually,all these being done just to weaken her character and show how shresth maata ji's sarvashresth Naagin is!

Same thing is being repeated once again!

In N3 finale,of which Ekta maata made a mockery by bringing all so many characters no head no tail.She made sure to show MR is more powerful as she is mahanagrani (although queen concept wasn't there in Season 1 and 2) and as if being a Nagrani Bela couldn't do anything.A "maha" nagrani had to come from nowhere.

Now,again in N4 finale,Brinda is helpless and she need help of other Naagins.They need another so called "sarva shrestha" naagin too!!

I can say one thing.

The way SJ effort and hardwork was not recognized and valued by Ekta similarly it's happening with Nia as well.

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaasiChudail69

Initially they said Brinda is the most powerful Naagin and suddenly its Hina 😆

At this point it’s more like Clown 4 than Naagin 4

They didn’t let Nia be the proper Naagin so not surprised about her being sidelined here😆 

But it’s good to see SurNia onscreen ❤️ I feel bad for these two, they ain’t treated like other Naagin leads :( 

Yes it's quite saddening to see how SJ and Nia being sidelined in this way despite doing hardwork