Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.livehindustan.com/entertainment/story-ankita-lokhande-lends-her-jaguar-to-bihar-police-after-they-walked-3-km-to-reach-her-home-for-interrogation-3390109.html

Thats sweet. I see how they are struggling with the transportation. Thats sweet if it was given for even dropping them off. Her brother looked really bothered.  

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago

Why they had to walk for 3 Kms. What about public transport ? They were anyway commuting in autos. 

Good on Ankita 's part for lending help. 

I don't understand. Bihar police is so starved for resources that they can't get a rental car? Tf

Originally posted by kuchnaakahoo

Why they had to walk for 3 Kms. What about public transport ? They were anyway commuting in autos. 

Good on Ankita 's part for lending help. 

Even I don't understand .. did see them in auto.. I mean rented car would have been fine.. can't the government afford that much ?

I think the rental Cars like Ola, Uber ect., are not operating in Mumbai currently because of the CoVid situation.

Originally posted by rainbow2017

I think the rental Cars like Ola, Uber ect., are not operating in Mumbai currently because of the CoVid situation.

Oh then that could be the reason. Because I am sure nobody from the government is helping them out officially.. thats pretty much visible.

Originally posted by rainbow2017

no I see them daily. Only two wheeler cabs are not operating. 

Originally posted by TrustNo1

no I see them daily. Only two wheeler cabs are not operating. 

Oh. Ok. I don't know, was just guessing that it might be a reason why the Bihar Police is not travelling about in rental cars.

It’s so sweet of Ankita to go out of the way to help Bihar cops by leading her car! 👍🏼

Had seen picture of his brother driving them in car to reach their destination after they took her statement.