Aditya Chopra is most important person in ruining Sushant ( Family Frn

Posted: 3 years ago

Look at what Smita Parikh tweeted. She is the family friend who made sensational testimony on Republic TV . She said Aditya chopra is most important person in spoiling Sushants Mental Peace

https://twitter.com/smitaparikh2/status/1284433704505360385

Ankita and Kriti Sanon love Sushant but they wont burn their bridges in Bollywood...

Lets not exonerate  Aditya  Karan and Ekta  on what Ankita said.. The truth is that she wants to continue working in industry and wants to be in everyone's good books

Did Kriti say Aditya Chopra did nothing ??

Here Ankita is going out of the way to give approval to Chopra. I mean anyone who has followed Sushant would know how frustrating it was for him. It just came out covertly so many times and once directly how Adi not letting him do films made him lose opportunities.

I would believe this girl Smita here as she was in touch with Sushant in the last 4 years. 

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Did Kriti say Aditya Chopra did nothing ??

Here Ankita is going out of the way to give approval to Chopra. I mean anyone who has followed Sushant would know how frustrating it was for him. It just came out covertly so many times and once directly how Adi not letting him do films made him lose opportunities.

That is really cruel

He said Paani was not getting made fine. Why was he held back from signing other films in the meanwhile ? 

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

He said Paani was not getting made fine. Why was he held back from signing other films in the meanwhile ? 

Exactly, it would make anyone feel held back as they are not getting to explore their options

I believe Smita as she was a good friend of SSR and knew him for 4 yrs..

I believe this woman as well. She has been close to him for the last 2 years.

I do not think they were directly involved in the death of SSR but did they contribute to his mental state of mind, yes definitely and big time. No doubt about it esp to a person who sought validation

Yup... Very much responsible for his mental state