Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Jay_tapori

shd interview srk lik he interviwed ankita....for all the nice things..like sush idolised srk sooooo much ....so srk mustv def had a lovely bond...

U didn't answer my question.....if u made a list of top 10 outsiders who made it in BW...would u put SRK in that list or not???

About SRK sharing a lovely bond with Sushant.....yes he definitely did....He wrote for Sushant...he posted a pic of him and Sushant together and was mocked for days just because ,,,he said Sushant loved him so much.....no I don't think anyone should have a face to ask SRK to say anything.....

Anyways...so PLEASE answer my question.

I don't think it's right to say that someone looks depressed. Depression and, in fact, any mental condition is not cookie cutter.

As someone who has studied psychology and works with women at their lowest everyday, I can tell you that I've seen it all. Women who appear so cheerful and happy that you would never be able to tell they are depressed to women who you can tell from a kilometer away are depressed.

If Sushant was depressed, then maybe he just hid it well, such that it was never visible.

Waise on the video it was so nice to see but it also brought tears to my eyes.

Originally posted by Jay_tapori

srk kyu silent hai ? Arnab shd interview srk to know how.much sush loved srk n what srk thot of his idol worship of him...

SRK ke itne bhi bure din nahi aaye.