Her films
52%
Befitting reply
42%
Twitter fight with kangana
5%
Total Votes : 38
Posted: 11 days ago

Do u guys consider her an A lister? What's ur general opinion on her?

Lol @ befitting replies smiley39

Anyways she's generally known for her role in Pink and Thappad I guess

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 11 days ago

For riling up You Go Girl Kangana 

Tapsee is good actress , she needs to be do different type of movies. She is almost being typecasted but no doubt she is good actress.

Taapsee is a talented actress who also happens to be a strong, no-nonsense woman.

I like her acting in her films like Game Over, Manmarziyan and Pink and in Thappad I initially didn't like her acting...but on seeing it again was won over by hersmiley27

She is currently doing better in BW than Kangana...and has a great line up ahead. Kudos to her!

She was excellent in Pink, Mulk and Baby, along with Naam Shabaana- all meaty roles. Vicky and her carried Manamarziyan on their shoulders, despite a confused script.

She was good in Badlaa and though I havent seen it, also Im assuming fit into commercial films like Judwaa 2.

She now has 6 or 7 films coming out- all centered on her. She is like the female equivalent of Akshay when it comes to ensuring cost recovery of medium budget entertaining films. Her visibility is very good for youth centered brands- the millennial crowd seems to like her.

Her star is definitely on the rise.

While online and social media audience know her for her content movies and befitting replies­čśé

With the common audience, Pink, Baby fight scene, Badla ans most importantly Judwaa 2(especially that bikini scene) is the reason why is somewhat a known name.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 11 days ago