Barrister Babu

| SERIAL WRITING ACTIVITY 2| : ❤ "A QUEST FOR LOVE"❤

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

[ ⭕🚫Ps: Non - Members and non participants please do not post anything in this thread ⭕🚫]

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷        

Game of the Month

✨ Serial Writing 2✨

📍A QUEST FOR LOVE 📍

"The quest for love changes us. There is no seeker among those who search for love who has not matured on the way. The moment you start looking for Love, you start to change within and without… !! "

Story Description : It is a story of different people having different and subsequent quest in their life. There is a saying that there is no salvation for the soul but to fall in love. Only lovers can escape out of these two worlds.This was ordained in creation. Only from the heart can you reach the sky.The Rose of the glory can grow onky from the heart 💖. 

It is a story of a girl whose path crosses with such a crazy family who will love her both Possessively and Obsessively like a sword with two sharp poles apart.. Pooja Avasti who is a widow, depressed and uneducated girl hailing from a small place in Udaipur. She lost her parents in a most adventurous way in the past. She is a now all alone except one secret locket of her parents and her God gifted long hair and beauty. She was working as a care taker of children in one of the reputed family of Udaipur. Everything went well till date, the owner and father of the kids tried to misbehave and assault her. She somehow escaped from such ruthless place just to meet an another risk for survival. The people defamed her and wanted to punish her for blaming such renowned family man. The people wanted to kill the girl by pelting stones at her until she takes her last breath in panchayat. Before that, the womens gathered there wanted to cut off her hair so that no girl can misuse their beauty… 

It says that God has better plans for good ones, He just tests patience. Pooja is in complete trauma ready to sacrifice her life before her destiny. But there came a man, a  symbolism of lord and ray of light for a destined girl. Anmol Singhania somehow reaches the place unintentionally where He fights against the hundreds to save the girl. But at the end, to save something you've lost something. He has to end up marrying the girl under difficult circumstances. He brought her home to most crazy family of Rajasthan, Singhania Mansion… Anmol is a adopted son of family. He is there because of his brother Abir singhania who is his life and saviour. He loves him and family so much. But he also knews that he has another responsibility now even though he doesn't wanna force pooja to some unexplainable knots. He has been deprived of real love all over his life still the quest of true love persists in Anmol's pure heart. 

Anamika, a childhood friend of Anmol is in love with him and had desired to marry him just to witness the fame and legacy of Singhania's. Her biggest hurdle now is a Village girl, and now she has decided to plot consciously to entrap Pooja to win Anmol over her. Anamika knews she is most suitable to become Mrs. Anmol Singhania and none can ignore her beauty with brains in a special fashion.

There comes Abir Singhania, who is a strict, attitude and grey personality who only likes to win. To him, loss is not a word he heard of. He hasn't wished for anything in life except the one, Pooja. He fell in love with her at first sight. He knew its not right but her obsessed heart denies all factual symbolisms. For him, it's his only wish he longed in his entire life, and he will win her trust and love at any cost. He doesn't like betrayals, hide and seeks and plays. He is a straight forward man with his own rules. He abolished his entire life for winning and he wanna continues his legacy… 

Aditi, a daughter of Abir who haven't experienced any parental love till date. Her childhood stare her with teary eyes and blackness with no one love. Unfortunately, he fell prey for her father's trap to win Pooja. Amidst, all these , the little kid could find someone who actually can love her. She bonded quickly with her Chachi urf Pooja in a short time. 

Arushi, a single daughter of Singhania family is self obsessed, self centered and self grounded personality. She is a political face and wanted to build her own career in all illegal ways she can. She wanted to rule and dictate. But to her life's surprise, she has a God gifted Husband, who is loyal, humble, dignified and sensible man name Sahil Sachdev. 

Sahil Sachdev, a professor of Rajasthan University.. He literally loves her wife and wanted to be there for her all time. But the unlucky lady ill treated him always. The reality hits them when they witness the beautiful and respectable relationship of Anmol and Pooja in an unique portrayal of being shades for each other's shadows..

At last there comes the most eldest, crazy, funniest and the dramatic person of the family Vasundhara Singhania. She remained unmarried to take care of her brother's children when both the parents went abroad to seek their professions. They're rare visitors of the Mansion once in year.. Vasundhara is a religious, traditional and Superstitious women who longs to follow their Ancestral cultures which doesn't exist at all. She is a rough stone hearted lady mocking everyone crazily and moulding everyone together till date.. 

With these different equations, how will they handle each other's emotions and whose quest will win over at last is a big question mark?? Let's wait and watch… !!! 

CHARACTER NAMES:

1. Shristi as Abir Singhania

2. Mishti as Anmol Singhania

3. Shaheen as Pooja Avasti Singhania

4. Prit as Anamika

5. Sharmila as Aditi Singhania

6. Briti as Arushi Singhania Sachdev

7. Bhagyashree as Prof. Sahil Sachdev

8. Nithya as Vasundhara Singhania 

Twist and Highlight of Story: 

1. Will pooja get justice for her pain and will she find her true happiness? 

2. Will Anmol get the true love he adores? 

3. Will Abir's quest for his one sided crazy obsessed love win over? 

4. Will Anamika succeed to take place in Anmol's heart in a most brutal way? 

5. Will Aditi get her parental love which she longed for? 

6. Will Sahil get the respect and love he deserve for his goodness? 

7. Will Arushi ever realise what is life? 

8. Will Vasundhara ever come out of his dramatic and superstitional world? 

To know everything watch out this thrilling serial with an adventurous ending… 🎀

💐A special Invitation to all other members of the forum for the finale of the serial...You're are Invited. 💐

My Special thanks to @Alexia Wilson ❤for all her help, guidance and support throughout.. 

My Obligation to all the characters and participants : Mishti, Shristi, Prit, Sharmila, Bhagyashree, Briti and Nithya.. 

Note : The thread will only used for serial episodes / episodic writing. The thread will remain closed on other Weekdays. The episodes will take a play on only from Friday to Sunday at desired timings. 

Timings : Friday to Sunday

9PM to 10.30PM

Warning : Those who are unable to attend the episode (participants), please pm me so that the story can progress and shift to another character.. 

Direction and Screenplay🎥 : Shaheen (@Home786) 💕

Lets have fun together guys.. 

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
  • CHARACTERISATION OF STORY :

Pooja Avasti (19 yrs) : A poor uneducated widow, an orphan, an unrecognized good singer, kind and sweet depressed girl who has been deprived of her happiness with lot of trauma. She has been dethroned from all her dreams, passion and love by society. The cruel society has drenched her with inhumane acts… She is in search of such love whom she can truly adore.( She has big back story to get justice later on) . At some venture, a man called Anmol married her to save her from some cruel and unimaginable social acts.. Will she witnessed the change in her life's paronoma… Will the destiny showered her with beginning?? 

• Anmol Singhania ( 24 yrs) : A successful and best lawyer in the city of Rajasthan. He is a indeed a very kind, humble, decent, shy, caring and responsible man. He is a adopted son of Singhania's.. He loves his family very much. He has own principles and rules that anyone can adore. But he too is deprived of love, affection and care from his family. Will he find the true love of his life??? On bound to critical circumstances, she married a poor widow girl name Pooja and brought her to crazy mansion. He doesn't wanna force the girl into marriage life until unless everything gets normal. He takes oath to bring back the happiness of the girl gradually which she lost in such young age.. 

• Abir Singhania (26 yrs) : A unexplainable grey attitude man with strict, introvert, strong headed and complex character. He is biological elder son of Singhania with strict and full of winning attitude. He is a successful businessman in such a young age. He is a single father of a girl. He falls in love with his brother's wife at first sight and his quest (thirst) of love turns into Obsessiveness… But he loves his brother too. He wanted to win Pooja from his bro… Will his quest win???

• Aditi Singhania (5 yrs) : She is a lonely chiild longing for parents love. She loves her chachu and chachi… But, unfortunately she falls prey for his father's misuse to win his unreasonable love.. Will her quest for mother's love will find a destiny??? 

• Anamika Chaudhry ( 22 yrs) : She is childhood friend of Anmol. She wanted to marry him to gained the fame and reputations of Singhania. She is grey lady who wants to win over everything that stands as a competition to her dream. She did her MBA in UK and she thinks no one is blessed, beautiful and talented than her in entire world.. Will her quest of uncertainty win?? 

• Arushi Singhania Sachdev (23 yrs) : She is the only daughter of Singhania and lovable sister of brothers. She has a hyper attitude after crowned with Miss India title… She is married to a middle class man who is a professor in Rajasthan University… She married just to win the challenge by her peers… For her, the marriage is just a task that is over… She treats his hubby with Instant taunts and sarcasm… For her, the pride matters. Will she get a crown of quest for pride and honor???

• Sahil Sachdev ( 27 yrs) : He is a husband of Arushi. A very loyal and silent man. He is a professor of Rajasthan University but indeed a joru ka ghulam…He stays at Singhania mansion to save her wife's reputation in society… But he never upto hurting anyone and he doesn't likes the crazy acts of Singhania's except Anmol.

• Vasundhara Singhania (52 yrs) : She is the most eldest person in family, sister of late Mr. Singhania. She remained unmarried to brought up his brother's children . She is a very crazy, fun loving,, jovial women who always keeps smiling, taunting and passing comments on everyone. She is highly superstitious lady believing everything that doesn't even exist. She follows all customs and traditions blindly. Will her quest of Supersitions gets honored?? 

Home786 thumbnail

In all midst of joy and happiness let us begin a new journey with different talents and with a brand new story... Let's arose, mingle and enjoy.... 🥳

Here you go for the Episode 1 begins here.... 

I once again welcome everyone...🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Precap of Episode 1 : 

• Introduction of characters
  • Anmol brings Pooja to Mansion as a shock to everyone
  • Abir's flawless reaction and new surmounted emotions
  • Anamika's drama mode ON
  • Vasundhara's divide and rule
  • Aditi and Abir's unexplainable interaction. 
  • Sahil's obligation and divine behavior.
  • Storm over thunderstruck drama. 
Home786 thumbnail

"Grief hath pacified my face, Even hope might so still a place, yet on the silence of my heart, happily as a strange match start, or a chance word of ecstasy, cried through dim cloistered memory, Into my eyes my soul has stealed, To gaze into irrevocable. As if the death had not power to keep, One who has loved me is long asleep. Now all things lovely I look on, seems lovely in oblivion,And all things mute and what shall not be, Richer than a tragic melody, My narrow hands like birds that made, A nest for some old instinct's sake, Have hollowed a refugee on my face, A narrow and a quiet place,Where far from the world's light I may, What is passed away from me, And only my Creator knows, Through what dark gates my smiles may go and hide".... This is Me..! I remained married to dogmas of the society, widowed to all my desires. 

I was 7 years old when my parents left me to seek heaven's shades. I wandered in streets to seek refugee where my Mama and Mamee adopted me, sorry let me not me but adopted me for my father's property and will.. I see my cousins playing happily where I bounded to my tears. I see children going to schools where my life ended up in four walls of kitchen. I can see girls getting medals but my neck is pinned with sores. I can see my cousins fight for sweets but I swallowed my desires within. My childhood ended up with thorns amidst bushes of dark shades… ! 

When I was 13 my adopted guardians pushed me to the fire of hell by getting me married to a 56 year old man for craze and crave of money. I was sold out there with sealed lips of emotions and dried tears unwilling to shed upon. I was just a mere maid and care taker there. Colors wiped away when so called shadow of my life passed away due to chronic disease. I was thrown out with blame of unfortunate. People black marked me with uttered vengeance from society. 

At that juncture, the sky is my only shade and sands in my only blanket to withhold my surveillance. But I have to survive for my attain my secret desire. I was working under the roof of a wealthy family as care taker of children for 2 months. It was going good until the day, the owner assaulted my self respect cruelly. Somehow, I escaped from a hell just to seek another trauma. The society addressed me as characterless which is shattered my heart with drops of bloody storm. I was depressed and ready to sacrifice my life for sake of my self respect as no other option left there for me… ! 

I lost the hope on my destiny and fate and there is where God symbolizes my path with a divine man who is stranger to me but still not a stranger because of new endeavored relationship I have to begin with.. As the saying goes,Love is the whole history of woman's life, it is but an episode in man's...Will my destiny change? Will someone is there who can love me truly, be there for me? God knows as He has better plans, right?? 

This is my life and this is life of entangled girl Pooja Avasti turned Pooja Singhania… 

"Chalo Zindagi ko Manzil maan kar

Safar ki shuruwat karte hai.. 

Seekhna hai zindagi jeete kaise hai

Chalo aaj khud se hi mulakaat karte hai… !"

-Pooja Avasti Singhania

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I woke up at 5:00 am. My usual wake up time. It was still dark outside and everyone else was sleeping. I loved that about this time. 

Hi, I am Abir, Abir Sighgania, a young successful businessman. 

I have a favorite place where I like to sit in the morning. It’s near the window, there’s  a chair placed on its side, with a coffee table in its left. My wife, before she died, used to be there, singing songs, humming things. It was a perfect life. Sadly she passed away. 

I love being alone, by myself. It makes me feel closer to her. She was the only one who understood me. I won’t say I loved her because I never did but she was the only one who actually talked to me, wanting to know about my feelings. 

Anyways, I have to leave for my office soon. 

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am Vasundhara Singhania, head of Singhania family. I love my kiddos Abir, Anmol and Arushi so much. But I won't back off from punishing them if they disobeys my rules and traditions. I am women filled with ethics and traditional values. I am breathe with my morals and seek happiness in my ancestral cultures. I am sweet, fun loving person but a devil to modern era thinking. I want everyone in my family to abide by my rules and customs to lead a happy and peaceful life. Ek patta nahin hilta singhania mansion mein meri marzi ke khilaaf. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

I woke up and get ready and grab my files and go downstairs.

Hello, I am Anmol Singhania, the youngest son of the Singhanas. Although my family never let me feel insecure about me being the adopted child, I was , deep inside another unhappy. None except my  aunt, elder brother and my niece love me, I feel.

I put my feelings aside and sat at the dining room for breakfast. I had an important case study today, and for that I have to go to a remote location, so I ate as fast as possible and went out. I saw Bhai sitting in the garden and waving him a bye, set off. 

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago
RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I woke up and get ready and grab my files and go downstairs.

Hello, I am Anmol Singhania, the youngest son of the Singhanas. Although my family never let me feel insecure about me being the adopted child, I was , deep inside another unhappy. None except my  aunt, elder brother and my niece love me, I feel.

I put my feelings aside and sat at the dining room for breakfast. I had an important case study today, and for that I have to go to a remote location, so I ate as fast as possible and went out. I saw Bhai sitting in the garden and waving him a bye, set off. 

I see Anmol walking out early in rush. Abey chote, kidhar, itni subah subah. Aisa kaunsa kaam aagaya tujhe jo itni subah ko hi nikal gaya? Kahaan? 

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Papa.... Papa... 

The only sounds heard in the whole singhania mansion is the hurried footsteps of the eldest son of the family abir singhania and the little namesake princess of the family abir's daughter aditi singhania. 

All the servants even  her father's driver and security person can hear the longing voice of the little one except the person himself who his being sought out by the little one for too long. 

And usually her father leaves the mansion without a second thought about his own daughter while the little one returned to her room collecting as many pity glances from servants to the personal guards as possible. 

This is the daily routine of aditi singhania who is just infinite in the name but totally left out by everyone she desired for. She is someone who can have the world under the feet at her first call  but can never have a world for herself. She is that unlucky girl who doesn't know the person who gave birth to her,  that is her mother. Who was always away from her and her father to be precise her invisible father. According to her either she is invisible to her father and family nor they are invisible to her in every sense except for the momentarily physical presence for those happy family pictures that decorates the so called lifeless singhania mansion just like it's lifeless owners of the mansion. 

In all the darkness the only light 

The only hope

For this little life is her chachu 

Who never fails to express his love and care at every situation for this little life. 

But unfortunately  now he is not here to console his little angel. 

Edited by Past1 - 3 years ago