Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Everyone’s fake in BW, I think they have to be to survive. Or end up like SSR. Sorry, that’s a little morbid but I think it’s true.

If they know something, maybe they could give statement to Bihar police anonymously (can they do that??). I think that could be a smart way of going about it, but even then it’ll be tough to avoid media detection!

Self-preservation is also important! If his own ‘flat mates’ ‘don’t know’ anything, why would these people confess anything. 

SSR went and took the truth with him.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kejshu

Kriti never loved SSR for real .. it was a casual affair for her ... also for the hype and movie promotion for raabta ... she was not serious with SSR else she would not left him .. just my POV

She din't leave him. He did.

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Sushant's bff Mahesh is not hogging attention on different tv channels nor posting twenty times on social media. He is there supporting the family and helping the investigations. Same with his other bff. You think they don't love him enough ???

If Kriti is that bad and not concerned , his jiju and Mahesh wouldn't be commenting on her posts. 

Edited by LiveEatLove - 3 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Sushant's bff Mahesh is not hogging attention on different tv channels nor posting twenty times on social media. He is there supporting the family and helping the investigations. Same with his other bff. You think they don't love him enough ???

If Kriti is that bad and not concerned , his jiju and Mahesh wouldn't be commenting on her posts. 

I am not getting why Mahesh is not being interrogated 

He was one of the closest friends of him, the last one he called then why not interrogate hi or take his interview. I feel he is a very important person in this case

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: potterhead14

I am not getting why Mahesh is not being interrogated 

He was one of the closest friends of him, the last one he called then why not interrogate hi or take his interview. I feel he is a very important person in this case

He has been interrogated already . He will be the prime witness in the case. Not everything has to be prime time Tv attention seeking like Ankita did. 

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He has been interrogated already . He will be the prime witness in the case. Not everything has to be prime time Tv attention seeking like Ankita did. 

OK I didn't know that he was interrogated and it is good that he wasn't a part of the "prime time tv show". 

However, in no way ankita seemed attention seeking to me 

Originally posted by: Guguminti

No one called her Boot Licker or witch hunting her. You desperateness for proving these all is just because of Depression is Appalling. I said if she and those who knows and Was there to Claim about his Mental health and chided fans now what's stopping them (INCLUDING SONAM, DEEPIKA AND ALL) from Asking Justice for Sushant.

Kriti can take responsibility and Kind of refer he had problem in his head then Y not eager to know or rather insist an investigation just through a normal post just to show support to know if He really did what he did because there was prblm in his head or the whole Depression thing was Used Against him.

Deepika the Flag bearer of Depression Saga isn't she interested to know If a Depressed person can be pushed towards Slow death by wrong medication or not. 

You care about Mental health then u should care not just about the stigma regarding it but also make your Viewers n their family Alert of the Crimes that can Use their depression in a negative way. 

Wasn't Bollywood Very Soon came out to give a Verdict and Went silent.  Well blame the audience's outburst today but what ABOUT Jia Khan? Why wasn't BW vocal then??

Look out the bigger problem out there than just going around saving everyone's a**.

And Kriti or Dipika or other A lister being shut in this case is NO WHERE BASHING OR BLAMING THEM. It just means they Just Cannot come out and speak because of the Power and the Backup these criminals have. If Today Kriti speaks up and Against it her career might be over who knows Maybe Much More Grave situation she has to face. 

It's not blaming Kriti or Dipika it's about the under play  Power that Runs In Bollywood. Anything n any crime can be hidden in BW which is Wrong. The system needs to get called out.

Actually, it's your this and every other post that reeks of desperation, anger, aggression and a whole lot of misplaced emotion. Here's the thing with emotion, it doesn't go well with logic. 

I doubt anybody here is a Rhea fan, or that she has many fans to begin with. We want the same thing you guys want. Justice and closure for everyone. Since we're not fans of anyone we don't have any biases or desperation as you claim. The only difference is that we're not ready to hang Rhea just yet. We haven't made up our mind. Our minds can be swayed. You already have, that Rhea is guilty. 

There is a lot of information/misinformation surrounding this case and a whole lot more to come. You are free to give your verdict. We’ll wait and see. Considering this is an open forum, I’ll freely express my views. If you don’t like them, don’t read them. 

Secondly, clubbing Deepika & Kriti together is juvenile to say the least. Kriti knew Sushant closely. Deepika has nothing to do with this case. Kriti can shed light on Sushant’s state of mind, not as a bollywood star but as an Ex-Gf. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yet You call Ankita Hogging attention when Shweta keeps commenting on her post too😆 Very convenient. Kriti had planted a blind against SSR too like Ankita (according to you) RTd stuff.. no one is Saint here u see. 

No one is saying Kriti bad. SSR wasn't a God that people will be bad for not feeling for him. Kriti definitely isn't standing up for Sushant now. Even Mahesh posted #JUSTICEFORSUSHANT. So he isn't That silent. He has put his msg across.

I didn't even find them in love anyway to bash Kriti more like an affair they got carried away with. Anyway. Kriti Could have definitely spoken if she 1) was really concerned and 2) She Must have been concerned but the Uglyness of this Industry isn't allowing her too.

Also the police should interrogate her regarding her Post. Maybe it could lead towards his Mental problems Atleast help the investigation know since when and what kind of problem he was having..

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant's bff Mahesh is not hogging attention on different tv channels nor posting twenty times on social media. He is there supporting the family and helping the investigations. Same with his other bff. You think they don't love him enough

Hogging attention!! What is she gain from these?  She also supporting the family and helping the investigations.Why Smita doing interview...    

If Ankita is that bad, why his sister commenting  and share her iv link?Anyone stop Kriti to hogging attention??    

I remember your posts 4 year's before  when Susant-Ankita breakup.You ship Susant-Kriti. I never like neither kriti nor Ankita. I am here only for Susant.But i genuinely respect what Ankita is doing. I knew back then you dislike her,it’s completely ok,but now it seems you just hate her.           

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Yet You call Ankita Hogging attention when Shweta keeps commenting on her post too😆 Very convenient. Kriti had planted a blind against SSR too like Ankita (according to you) RTd stuff.. no one is Saint here u see. 

No one is saying Kriti bad. SSR wasn't a God that people will be bad for not feeling for him. Kriti definitely isn't standing up for Sushant now. Even Mahesh posted #JUSTICEFORSUSHANT. So he isn't That silent. He has put his msg across.

I didn't even find them in love anyway to bash Kriti more like an affair they got carried away with. Anyway. Kriti Could have definitely spoken if she 1) was really concerned and 2) She Must have been concerned but the Uglyness of this Industry isn't allowing her too.

Also the police should interrogate her regarding her Post. Maybe it could lead towards his Mental problems Atleast help the investigation know since when and what kind of problem he was having..

I am completely agree with you.Kriti had planted blind Against Susant i know, even i remember reading Pinkville blind may be Jan Stalker girlfriend. I never know Ankita also did blind on SSR.