Susan not a doctor. She is a psychologist .exposed! - Page 8

Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Swara Bhaskar should really keep her mouth shut. 

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

If he had bipolar, she exploited a mentally ill person to make him invest in her companies. She is NO angel.

this! It doesn’t work both ways. It can’t be that he was ‘diagnosed’ with BPD, she was in on it the whole time, but actually ya, she is innocent. They were in a fairly new relationship, why did she even think she was qualified to handle something of that magnitude? Not only that, if at all BPD was true and the psychologist said he was having bouts of depression, hypomania, anxiety, paranoia,  was she really being the loving girlfriend by choosing to side with him and hide it from his family?! By doing that, she was committing for the long haul, but how can one know in the new stages of any relationship?! Then, obviously it all got too much for her, Had a fight and she left on June 8th, but called his sister cuz she knew he was in bad shape. 

I get why the family is pissed. This girl is shady. So many changes in 2019 after he met her, and she was seemingly controlling many aspects of his life, and wasn’t qualified to handle it at all. Kaunsi GF hai, that within months of dating, moves in, goes to psych appointments, etc?! Apna koi kaam hai ya nahi? 

IMO, it’s either she knew nothing, but by the accounts, she knew everything and chose to handle it all, including potentially misusing his finances,  let this situation get to the point where he was far too gone. 

People doing lots of research on BPD treatments, would also need to divert attention to how hard it is to date mental health patients. She would have us believe, she was  ok with it all, and had only good intentions? I have trouble believing that. 

Ps; BPD = bipolar disorder. ❤️

Originally posted by aish.

Then she isn't capable of declaring that he had bipolar disorder.

Or medicating him, if she did.

Actually it isn’t completely uncommon for people to meet with a separate psychologist/counselor/therapist to deal with things like coming to terms with the diagnosis, trying alternative therapies (I think this lady is a hypnotherapist), or dealing with how to manage a relationship (she did apparently meet with both him and Rhea), career, etc. with things like coping mechanisms. So even if she couldn’t prescribe medication she may have played a role in his treatment.

Originally posted by TakingAStand2

this! It doesn’t work both ways. It can’t be that he was ‘diagnosed’ with BPD, she was in on it the whole time, but actually ya, she is innocent. They were in a fairly new relationship, why did she even think she was qualified to handle something of that magnitude? Not only that, if at all BPD was true and the psychologist said he was having bouts of depression, hypomania, anxiety, paranoia,  was she really being the loving girlfriend by choosing to side with him and hide it from his family?! By doing that, she was committing for the long haul, but how can one know in the new stages of any relationship?! Then, obviously it all got too much for her, Had a fight and she left on June 8th, but called his sister cuz she knew he was in bad shape. 

I get why the family is pissed. This girl is shady. So many changes in 2019 after he met her, and she was seemingly controlling many aspects of his life, and wasn’t qualified to handle it at all. Kaunsi GF hai, that within months of dating, moves in, goes to psych appointments, etc?! Apna koi kaam hai ya nahi? 

IMO, it’s either she knew nothing, but by the accounts, she knew everything and chose to handle it all, including potentially misusing his finances,  let this situation get to the point where he was far too gone. 

People doing lots of research on BPD treatments, would also need to divert attention to how hard it is to date mental health patients. She would have us believe, she was  ok with it all, and had only good intentions? I have trouble believing that. 

Ps; BPD = bipolar disorder. ❤️

You mean BPD = borderline personality disorder? Oof, it gets confused I know because they both sound similar..

Completely agree with your post. When a person is mentally ill with a mood disorder like bipolar, they're already in a fragile and vulnerable state. Who would do business deals with a person like that, it is clearly taking advantage of them because they're struggling. I know people like to hate on mental illnesses saying they behave in odd ways or whatever so they'll try to justify Rhea's behavior about how "hard" it is for her to date a mentally ill person, so if you really want to stay away from mentally ill people then stay away, but for god's sake at least don't use them and take advantage of them! 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

Swara Bhaskar should really keep her mouth shut. 

Yea Shweta bas-kar bole koi ja k usko 

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

You mean BPD = borderline personality disorder? Oof, it gets confused I know because they both sound similar..

Completely agree with your post. When a person is mentally ill with a mood disorder like bipolar, they're already in a fragile and vulnerable state. Who would do business deals with a person like that, it is clearly taking advantage of them because they're struggling. I know people like to hate on mental illnesses saying they behave in odd ways or whatever so they'll try to justify Rhea's behavior about how "hard" it is for her to date a mentally ill person, so if you really want to stay away from mentally ill people then stay away, but for god's sake at least don't use them and take advantage of them! 

Yup, if he is proven to have Bipolar disorder or any mental health issue; by any stretch of imagination, Rhea didn’t just date this person, by many accounts, took over his many aspects of his life. If she is indeed proven to have done that, and was frivolous with his money, then she is a very irresponsible human being. No wonder the family wants to know wtf happened and filed an FIR.