Susan not a doctor. She is a psychologist .exposed! - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

It's shameful how confidential information is being disclosed of a patient. High time there is strict law for such acts. 

My friend sister consulted a psychiatrist few years back. Ironically when you consult one you are termed mentally ill or mad. She had seen past life therapy session and wanted to know more about it. After session her mother asked the doctor what did her daughter say she is her mom as girl was minor 17 but he refused to give any information due to confidentiality norm. 

As far as depression and bipolar disorder is concern it looks made up. Rhea was not the first girl he dated. He was in live in relationship with Ankita for 6-7 years. Won't she know this? Fine it's been four years they have separated but what about other women he dated after her his close friends his family members how come noone figured it out only comes to light when he was dating Rhea. Bipolar disorder is not something that will develop overnight. 

I have seen someone close to me being given medicines by psychiatrist which use to make him freeze during normal activities like walking, eating etc. After a point they stopped medications did some changes like going for morning walks, food habits, family friends get together etc made a lot of difference. These medications are really harmful for your brain. 

And if the doctor is saying SSR was bipolar under treatment then he cannot do any money transactions or sign documents to give anyone else authority. By giving such statements they are making case more strong against Rhea and her family. 

Haha knew it! 

Barkha calls herself a journalist and doesn't even know the basic difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist. Zameen asman ka difference hai dono mein. 

The rules are so strict in professional mental health clinics that a psychologist doesn't even dare to comment on the medicine that has been prescribed by a psychiatrist. I was always told to talk to the doctor when I used to ask my therapist anything about the medicines that were given to me. Psychiatrists diagnose and prescribe and then discuss it with therapists, but the latter has no right to comment on it. Their job is just to talk to the patient and certainly not release medical details.

This woman was clearly a set up given how glowingly she spoke about Rhea and put the onus on a dead man by declaring him mentally unstable. 

Edited by Flame. - 3 years ago

She gave an interview to Barkha that was self exposing enough ....😆

Psychiatrists and psychologists work in tandem, and bipolar disorder requires long term treatment, lifelong treatment, even, with BOTH medication and psychotherapy. 

That being said, doctor or not, psychologists are held to the same ethical standards as psychiatrists when it comes to client-therapist confidentiality. Therefore, this woman should have kept her gob shut. 

ROFLMAO @ Barkha's defense regarding good friends and exes speaking about Sushant. A therapist is NOT your friend, and there is a confidentiality agreement in place. That's on par with some of Arnab's most outrageous claims. 

Edited by ChinChinChooo - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

She gave an interview to Barkha that was self exposing enough ....😆

Barkha is playing feminism card here 

Acc to her only females are getting bashed for SSR case 

I would like to see MB and Kjo Ka reaction 

Being a woman I hate these sort of ppl who try  to defend a blot on womanhood with the woman card 

Originally posted by Prernaaaa

Barkha is playing feminism card here 

Acc to her only females are getting bashed for SSR case 

I would like to see MB and Kjo Ka reaction 

Being a woman I hate these sort of ppl who try  to defend a blot on womanhood with the woman card 

Oh sure rhea is being defended bec its the woman ...reverse the case and barkha wud be wanting sushant behind bars the next sec

Originally posted by Enigma24

for a bipolar disorder therapy doesn't work. For unipolar depression therapy works. For bipolar u need to be on a mood stabilizer. The moment u discontinue medication u either land in bipolar depression or mania. And treatment will begin again.

Bipolar disorder begins early on in life say 18-25 and is a chronic disorder. It is not like u had a manic episode, took tablets and u are done.. you need a mood stabilizer to maintain your mood and not cause ups and downs. Its just like diabetes or hypertension. 

Mental illness is just like any other medical illness. As much as u people demonize doctors and say therapy is enough, it is not. 

Interesting...considering I know a person diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder who was put on a program combined with medications & therapy. Still on medications while therapy was eventually phased out. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bipolar-disorder/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20355961

Even Mayo Clinic confirms that therapy along with medications can show better results than medications alone. 

Regardless, this is your profession so I'm not going to question it. You clearly know about this more than me. 

But let's for a moment assume Sushant was Bipolar. Would that, then make Rhea an Angel? Considering how hard it is to live with a Bipolar person, walking on eggshells, constant fear. Akin to living in a war field, some would say.

Everything about this case is shady... Jo dikhta hain woh hota hi nahi hain.

Originally posted by aaditi123

Interesting...considering I know a person diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder who was put on a program combined with medications & therapy. Still on medications while therapy was eventually phased out. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bipolar-disorder/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20355961

Even Mayo Clinic confirms that therapy along with medications can show better results than medications alone. 

Regardless, this is your profession so I'm not going to question it. You clearly know about this more than me. 

But let's for a moment assume Sushant was Bipolar. Would that, then make Rhea an Angel? Considering how hard it is to live with a Bipolar person, walking on eggshells, constant fear. Akin to living in a war field, some would say.

If he had bipolar, she exploited a mentally ill person to make him invest in her companies. She is NO angel.

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

If he had bipolar, she exploited a mentally ill person to make him invest in her companies. She is NO angel.

Its kinda hard to exploit a Bipolar going through a manic phase but this is where I was going too.

Even if Sushant was Bipolar, it doesn't absolve Rhea of any financial wrong doings which even I believe she partook in. But that's where it ends. She abused Sushants finances for her own benefit, like many women(immoral women) do. I just don't believe in the murder/drugged conspiracy theories until solid proof is provided.