Susan not a doctor. She is a psychologist .exposed! - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

She never said she’s a doctor. 

Then how the eff is she authorised to announce someone's mental illness in public domain ?

Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Not sure what you’re getting at here. I am pretty sure Enigma and I meant CBT alone is not enough for bipolar as it can be for managing unipolar depression. If you read as well as you cite, you would know this paper itself says short term efficacy has been shown but not long term nor any effect on relapse rates. On the other hand, CBT alone has proven to be effective for unipolar depression in many cases. 

Pretty sure I quoted your post saying you haven't seen "any data supporting CBT for mania". I don't think you or the other poster were saying therapy + meds > therapy in bipolar. The other poster you mentioned has said nobody goes to therapist for bipolar so I don't think either of u meant what you are now saying. 

It is ok if you didn't know of CBT being effective in bipolar. I don't want to get into straw man arguments 

You are cherry picking from the study. If u read the metanalysis study it said the reasons for relapse rate not changing in long term is because of possible other confounding factors that happen in long term like stressors, sociological factors and the quality of CBT not being uniform across all these studies. CBT is effective in bipolar patients for reducing severity of mania, and improving overall quality of life according to not only this study but others. 

Edited by linux.. - 3 years ago

Wasn’t a defence, it’s a fact. She never said she was a MD. People don’t understand the deference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist and how they work together. 

I know for the fact that none of them can disclose your personal information like this but she did and she loses all her credibility as psychologist for that. 

This woman has made the case weaker for Rhea now! She has lost all credibility by breaking the patient confidentiality agreement. The prosecution is going to eat her alive, if she is even allowed to testify in the first place now.

She never said she did either of those things. She was his therapist. A doctor would be the one to diagnose and prescribe medication. Doctors and therapist work together to provide treatment. As his therapist she would know what Sushant was going through. She’s also right about the lack of awareness on mental health especially in the media recently, a lot of incorrect things posted on this forum too. 

Can we atleast agree that she shouldn't have broken the Doctor-patient confidentiality clause...even if she was not a doctor she must be bound by some similar clause..right?? it was wrong ethically, morally and legally...whichever way u want to look at it.

She divulged Sushant's medical details to the world...Sushant is gone...his family is still here...no consideration about them??

HOW COULD SHE JUST "REVEAL" INFORMATION LIKE THAT😡

So many days, I have held off on giving my opinion but now I am so freaking convinced that he was murdered. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE AROUND SUSHANT!?!

I am so disgusted, outraged and hurt by all of this. 

Everyone’s mad that this fake doc exposed Sushant’s issue..... how do we even know this is true ? This whole narrative is attempting to paint Rhea in a positive light by saying she was trying to get him help..... I don’t believe this person. Especially because Sushants family, Ankita and Some other friends have confirmed he has no such issues 

The appalling thing is that Barkha is justifying the interview by stating that if ex-girlfriends, lawyers, cops and friends can speak in public about the case, why can't Susan Walker?

Does she really not know the difference between a certified mental health professional breaking confidentiality agreement and general people related to the case speaking? Does she really think they are both the same things??? I am more shocked at Barkha's lame justifications for the interview rather than by the interview itself.

Can't believe ppl are defending this woman who publicly said things ( let's just imagine he did suffer from all those she mentioned) he didn't want the world to know or is just a victim and getting things he never did have.

Sigh, maryada Naam Ki cheez hai hi nahi aj kal. At least respect the dead yaar. Jaan lene ke Baad bhi ppl are behind him. This is probably the saddest Bolly death case, ever. That to, to a kind soul like him. 

Literally everyone is just milking the situation and wanna be in the limelight. Yikes. 

Edited by VintageWine - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Everyone’s mad that this fake doc exposed Sushant’s issue..... how do we even know this is true ? This whole narrative is attempting to paint Rhea in a positive light by saying she was trying to get him help..... I don’t believe this person. Especially because Sushants family, Ankita and Some other friends have confirmed he has no such issues 

The way these people are falling flat on their faces. Sushant’s brother in law has directly written to Barkha n Barkha is giving her lame ass excuses and he responded to her again n now she is quiet. Coz she knows she had nothing to say coz she is wrong. Period.