Things I am excited for post Neehat's shaadi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

1) Neel slowly but steadily starting to fall for Chahat although he will still try to refuse/reject his feelings for her like the wind chimes scene. 😃

2) Since Chahat is Muslim chances are quite high that she won't know how to perform all the Hindu rituals so Neel will probably be helping Chahat and teaching her how to which will for sure be a treat to watch. 😳

3) I am pretty sure Chahat possesses 0 cooking skills and since Neel is a fabulous chef he will probably be helping Chahat when it comes to cooking which will AGAIN be a treat to watch. 

4) Him calling her his "patni" or "biwi" or others calling him her "aptni" or "biwi". Although, he probably won't really fully accept her it would be quite nice to see Chahat referred to as his wife and vice versa. 🥳

5) Neel acknowledging his growing feelings for Chahat and realizing that she might be something different and is making him feel a way that even Meera couldn't make him feel. ☺️

6) Neel seeing the goodness in Chahat and seeing how her intentions are actually quite pure and she does truly care about everyone. 

Honestly, I can probably list out more but I want to know what are some things you guys are interested in seeing! I am trying to post more on this forum since I would love to see this forum more active than it is now. 

I think Meera will be making her entry soon. We saw a glimpse of her already. If she comes to Devprayag, Chahat will be in trouble as the family members will start hating her after knowing that she is Dr. Baig’s daughter. Then Neel will try to save her. 

Yeah I am also expecting more caring from neel's side. But meera will be making her entry soon. Since neither neel nor chahat feel anything for each other, meera cant be used for jealousy track.

Originally posted by ananya269

I think Meera will be making her entry soon. We saw a glimpse of her already. If she comes to Devprayag, Chahat will be in trouble as the family members will start hating her after knowing that she is Dr. Baig’s daughter. Then Neel will try to save her. 

True! I am looking forward to that! I also do feel like Meera’s entry is very close since they have been hinting at her more in the recent episodes. I would love to see how Neel protects Chahat from everything :)

Originally posted by Morsmorde

Yeah I am also expecting more caring from neel's side. But meera will be making her entry soon. Since neither neel nor chahat feel anything for each other, meera cant be used for jealousy track.

A caring Neel will certainly be a delight to watch. I am still a little weary about where Meera’s entry is good or bad. 

Cooking episode would be coming soon next week .

as you predicted , Neel and chahat are helping each other . I am just waiting for the time when these two will fall for each other .Though I feel it will be at different times that one will fall for the other