Bengali Shows

Dhrubotara - getting nasty much?

skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi All,

So sad the forum is so quiet for this show :( I've really enjoyed Dhrubotara so far but now i think it's getting dirty. Here are a list of all the pending misunderstandings just waiting to blow up:

1) Tara not telling Mr. Lahiri she gave her personal assets (money, gold ect) to help the Chowdhury's financial situation

2) Tara not being allowed to see Mr. Lahiri: I really liked how Mr. Lahiri corners Tara and asks her where she was all this while, why she didn't come - she doesn't give him a clear answer - that Gunja didn't want me near you... and your sister told me not stay out too

3) Tara safekeeping the cash for tender/bid: Mr. Lahiri asks Tara to safely keep the briefcase in the cupboard - infront of Ronja who smirks - she's totally going to frame Tara as a thief

4) Tara hatches a plan with the Police Inspector to catch who ever hurt Bhalo Baba and meant to frame Mr. Lahiri and she's trying to get him to sleep so she can sneak out... why couldn't she just tell him what she was upto?! He wouldn't have cared

These are just a few misunderstandings that are just waiting to blow up... now coming to the impending negativity:

Ronja is the villain here - she killed Anuja, she's kept the Mother ill for so long, she's probably also behind what ever happened to Dipti that one night.... she's playing dirty very discreetly. 

Tara has completely forgotten that she needs to find out who framed her the night of Mother's Bday party - who gave her Anuja's sari to create trouble? Chandni put it on the table - but where did she get the sari from? How would Chandni know where Anuja's stuff is and which sari would trigger Dhrubo? Tara is not thinking clearly - thats sad

Agni is out to kill Mr. Lahiri? He hired goons to beat him up - was the intent to kill him? If Mr. Lahiri is killed how does that benefit Agni? Agni's game plan/motives are so half baked - he's out to harm Mr. Lahiri and Tara without any clear goals and he's using Gunja as a pawn for all this - thats just nasty.

Agni showing up to visit a battered Mr. Lahiri - everyone asks him how did he know - but no one is digging deeper than the surface... why???

The show was fun to watch especially Mr. Lahiri and Tara's interactions - he's always made it clear she is no more than his enemy's daughter to him and their marriage is a deal and they stay together for appearances... yet time and time again he surprises us - like when he charges her for not coming to see him sooner or asking why she came back when she said their paths were separate... i want to see more focus on the intricacies of their relationship and how the lines are blurred and they navigate that vs all the negativity and villian-giri