AT 6 : Ashnoor Kaur || soni soni akhiyon wali - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Her mom's words 😎

Be confident, always love yourself ... And be positive and spread the same all around!!

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Eating without the fear of gaining weight

This is true .🤣 even I miss it 

Krithzz thumbnail

Interacting with fans personally❤️

Krithzz thumbnail

Everyday I learnt a new thing, which polished my skills... And it was eventually that I realised it has become my passion

Krithzz thumbnail

Message to fans ..

I just love you guys, and am blessed to have you all... Can’t be more grateful for every little thing you guys do
Just keep spreading positivity!

Krithzz thumbnail

Everything does come with it’s pros and cons... But when I come face to face with the camera, and see all your love... All of it is worth it

Her answers 👏

Krithzz thumbnail

Sometimes I speak really fast when I get super excited, so would wanna leave that. And develop a habit to speak at an understandable pace, no matter how excited I am

Her habit 😆

Krithzz thumbnail

Confidence always comes from within... So first of all you gotta love yourself... And during public speaking or appearances, never think anyone is watching!! Forget everyone n everything around, just be focused.. N practise before anything.

😎👏

Krithzz thumbnail

It was trending 🥳

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

SouNoor live  hope we get it soon 😆

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago