Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rhea wanted Low Security house - Broker & Gym trainer Interview - Page 2

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: .Sunrise.

He changed that house? 

It was such a beautiful house and a lot of thought had gone behind its interiors 

Even I have started to believe that it may not be a suicide

why did he move from his own house to a rented apartment with roommates???

why did he move?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail

If true, it has been planed from too long (not after his secretary died). 

What happened an year ago, in his life? (Before this woman entered his life). 

Edited by flipfl0p - 3 years ago
zaniax thumbnail

He changed that house? 

It was such a beautiful house and a lot of thought had gone behind its interiors 

Even I have started to believe that it may not be a suicide

INR! The interior design was so unique.

Btw, a media channel did a tour of his new house. It’s all cleaned up meaning Police hasn’t sealed the place n any possible evidences r gone!

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

If true, it has been planed from too long (not after his secretary died). 

What happened an year ago, in his life? (Before this woman entered his life). 

Ending 2018 interviews that I have seen he was only talking about in interviews how boring he is how he has few friends and I don't know why even they have stuck , I felt he was telling someone that Kriti maybe , he broke with her during that time  totally my assumption basically he seemed low then his film sonchiriya went through a lot of troubles that was March 2019

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously why would anyone want to move from his own independent place to a shared place?

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now in India TV his house help Neeraj giving interview ... Sushant has gifted laptop,mobile to Rhea... After Europe trip he was feeling ill most of time...Rhea used to giving him medicine... Rhea used to control his money(finance) ... This woman 🤬

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So Rhea gave him drugs to damage him physically and psychology to control Sushant's life. She even moved to low security house for this shady business. She took the idea from CID and saas bahu dramas. Just catch the doctor who prescribed these medicines from Rhea or her family 's call list. This doctor needs to tried for this illegal practice. Also catch the pharmacist who gave these medicines.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did the incidents happened in the same house which Sushant very lovingly showed in Asian paints homes??

No the Asian Paints apartment was in Capri Heights building. All this happened in Mount blanc. Both are in Bandra.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: zaniax

INR! The interior design was so unique.

Btw, a media channel did a tour of his new house. It’s all cleaned up meaning Police hasn’t sealed the place n any possible evidences r gone!

I saw that. It is fully cleaned up. Unbelievable that it wasnt sealed and that reporters could walk in so easily and look around.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: tina59

why did he move from his own house to a rented apartment with roommates???

why did he move?

His previous flat was also rented. He was the one paying the rent always. This Pithani and Rhea never shared any rent when they appeared in his life in 2019.  At one point end of 2018 , Vikas's brother, and his Pavitra Rishta time director stayed with him briefly. Check Vikas's insta, even he clears it . Sidharth was never paying any rent. It was all Sushant. Clearly this Pithani and Rhea took advantage of his family not being in Mumbai and did whatever they wanted to.