Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Anyways , I am sorry to Ankita fans reading this. I dont wish to fight with ya all. 

I know you all are equally sad and disturbed with what is happening. Sorry once again.

I am sorry to you too.. We all are grieving and need each other's support.. 🤗

I feel more guilty for falling prey to those blinds and stuffs. 🤢 Still unable to forgive myself for that. A true fan probably won't have done it. 💔 Now all I pray that his family gets peace and justice. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I am sorry to you too.. We all are grieving and need each other's support.. 🤗

I feel more guilty for falling prey to those blinds and stuffs. 🤢 Still unable to forgive myself for that. A true fan probably won't have done it. 💔 Now all I pray that his family gets peace and justice. 

Its not ur fault.....all of us have done that at sometime...liked a blind against someone who we dislike...hind sight is always 20/20......but going forward we should not believe any blinds....give them no importance...If a journalist has some information about a celebrity...name them and shame them...and be ready to face the music if the information is wrong....

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Ankita found love and happiness in another partner. Wish Sushant met a girl whose not an actress and had strong and supportive personality. Life partner can make you or break you. Now I know why they say behind every successful man there is a woman.

Very well said! 👏 

I wish SSR had got moved into his SSR’s house in Mumbai or had got married to Ankita or Kriti or any girl who gelled well with his family..