Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh no.... that's some intense revelation especially if they're posting it on social media. Hope truth comes out.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma24

i was tge first one to make thresd on siddharth pithani's username. Some 200 views but not a single comment. Someine else started a thread after his interview and all commented on it. I know how IF people are

Sorry .. my bad . 

I guess you know IF people better . 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I absolutely love how Krissan went on to speak when everyone else seems to be keeping quiet. It's because of people like her, we might get closer to the truth! 

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

SHIT I feel so dumb. It's only after you pointed out that I realised his page is called 'viralbhayani' and not 'viralbiryani'.

I always read it as viralbiryani.😆

Hahahah don't worry, I even pronounced it wrong until I heard Varun say his name once.

I still call is viral biryani tho so yeah😆

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish.

Hahahah don't worry, I even pronounced it wrong until I heard Varun say his name once.

I still call is viral biryani tho so yeah😆

omg i always read it as viraybiryani 🤣

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

krissan was close to him.earlier we used to see their pictures together,and from 2019 did not see. krissan after sushant's demise,shared old pictures of them 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Inko set pr sth rehkr feel hua, hume photos ,videos aur posts dekhkr he negativity pta chl gyi. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh, what is it about her that made his friends comply with her behaviour before his death. My friends would barge into my house even uninvited if they felt someone was manipulating me. And if not possible, they would expose the person on any social platforms. I honestly don’t get why people take so much shit from others.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

All this so much heartbreaking to read.. ðŸ’”