Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

You can tell this man is lying if you have properly functioning eyes and ears. Who was giving the medication? Umm.. there was a prescription. I MYSELF USE TO GIVE HIM THE TABLETS but I have no idea what the name of the tablets were. But there was a prescription. Who gave you the tablets. Umm.. the doctor. No Rhea use to get them. But we had a prescription. No wait Rhea wouldn't have access to medical shops. I didn't bring the medications even though I use to give them to him. He was suffering from a mental illness but I have no idea what that mental illness was. But we had a prescription. He made a FOOL out of himself here. 

I wonder if he is also being threatened. As the family lawyer went on to reveal he was trying to help them and informed them about Rhea in the beginning. Here he looked like he was about to pee his pants. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
kejshu thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Zee News updated:

Sushant was using 2 sim cards. But one was registered on Sidharth Pithani and the other was registered on samuel miranda. That's why his family members  were unable to call him ... Its a prove Sidharth and samuel miranda were involved with Rhea and that sushant ko bandhak bana kar rakha ja raha tha ...

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All these people fumbling while giving testimonies, changing their statements within few minutes in the very same interview clearly point to 

(1) either they were involved in driving him to suicide OR

(2) they were involved in murdering him OR

(3) they know the circumstances that led to his death but are too scared to tell the truth

One thing is clear, and that is that even if Sushant was indeed depressed, that wasn't the primary reason for his death.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

So he abruptly stopped the interview ? 

This is where Arnab’s screams and intimidating tone works. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm sorry but this is not an investigation, why is he shouting and interrupting him like a maniac? I mean we all know that Arnab is an asshole and a big joke, but still, this?

Nobody would be comfortable with this line of questioning, that too on live national television.

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Even if you want to call Arnab a bad interviewer (for his impulsive aggressive attitude) you can't really ignore that he was changing his statements within the same interview. 

There was a scene in No one killed Jessica where the lawyer asks the witness questions and to everything he replies "maine kuch nahi dekha main chaad pe tha", same with pathani to everything his answer is "I don't know". 

Arnab interviewed several people regarding this case no one ran away but pathani in the middle of the interview just threw the headphones away. Why? Was he annoyed by Arnab or scared? Even if you want to give this guy a benefit of doubt how do you ignore the fact that he was changing statements? Fishy af

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I can understand that Rhea has hired some expensive lawyers but why the hell are not this guy and the servants not arrested or interrogated properly since they claim to be the prime witnesses !They might blurt out sth  

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I never liked Arnab ...but he is actually digging everything from scratch to get justice for Sushant, without him this case is dusted under the carpet. I think I can tolerate his screams this time.

YourCat thumbnail

Mumbai Police if they get some time off from working hard in stopping the investigation, should learn from Arnab on how to do interrogation. No wonder they coudnt get anything from Masand either.